More ATF woes

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Well here’s yet another reason to insist on a warrant before allowing anyone into your home.
    Well here’s yet another wake up call for any ATF sympathizers.
    Well, like that biting snake told the kind old Indian that saved its life, I’m a snake you big dummy.

Anyway, shame on them and stay tuned for a lot more of the same...

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/03/at...nfinished-80-gun-frame-dealers/#axzz6phvwvFiJ

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    I found this online, but I can't confirm it's legit.
    6eaade9c4e29a24ad6ea83eaef306597.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk Pro

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Well, I’m not saying that if the Feds come knocking on your door you better hide your kids, hide your wife, hide your dog, but it might be a good start. Maybe just lay face down on the floor and let them force entry. Just play dead. That way, they likely won’t shoot you and if they entered without a warrant you have a little wiggle room, but don’t flaunt it in the moment and get shot for resisting. Hopefully you have hidden video rolling that they won’t find and seize. If they have a warrant they’ll come in anyway so it’s best to not even answer the door. Just play dead. Remember, dead people don’t talk...

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Well, I’m not saying that if the Feds come knocking on your door you better hide your kids, hide your wife, hide your dog, but it might be a good start. Maybe just lay face down on the floor and let them force entry. Just play dead. That way, they likely won’t shoot you and if they entered without a warrant you have a little wiggle room, but don’t flaunt it in the moment and get shot for resisting. Hopefully you have hidden video rolling that they won’t find and seize. If they have a warrant they’ll come in anyway so it’s best to not even answer the door. Just play dead. Remember, dead people don’t talk...

Yelling, Ain't nobody home,Yall go away has always worked for me.

Top Bottom