More Charges Against Palin!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    And this one broke recently too: Palin’s Radical Pastor Calls on God to ‘Bless’ USA

Funny thing is, the parody stories about Palin aren't much (if any) more ridiculous than those being floated by the ObamaSama supporters.

Did you hear that they put out the rumor (among many others) that Palin faked her latest pregnancy, and that her youngest child actually belongs to her daughter? Crap like this is KILLING the Dems, and they're too stupid to realize it.

I smell a Reagan-Mondale contest a-brewing!

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    And this one broke recently too: Palin’s Radical Pastor Calls on God to ‘Bless’ USA

Funny thing is, the parody stories about Palin aren't much (if any) more ridiculous than those being floated by the ObamaSama supporters.

Did you hear that they put out the rumor (among many others) that Palin faked her latest pregnancy, and that her youngest child actually belongs to her daughter? Crap like this is KILLING the Dems, and they're too stupid to realize it.

I smell a Reagan-Mondale contest a-brewing!

Rep. Harold Ford Jr. (D., Tenn.), is begging the Dems. and the media to STFU about Sarah Palin.
    A video on Youtube comes to mind. It has something to do with a DEA agent in a classroom with a Glock fo'tay. :rofl: :mamoru:

Art

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    New Orleans, Lafayette, and SC
    If we are thinking of the same video then no, I am not crazy. The guy takes a gun, releases the slide, and shoots himself in the foot in front of a bunch of little kids. He never once checked for himself to see if the gun was loaded or not.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    If we are thinking of the same video then no, I am not crazy. The guy takes a gun, releases the slide, and shoots himself in the foot in front of a bunch of little kids. He never once checked for himself to see if the gun was loaded or not.

I was being sarcastic. :hs:

When he presented the weapon, he said something about how he was the only one in the room professional enough to use it...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    New Orleans, Lafayette, and SC
    Ahh, sorry, Didn't catch your sarcasm. But yea, I do love how he says that he is the only person professional enough to use it then he shoots himself in the foot. I also kinda thought it was funny when he asked for the other gun and all of the little kids started yelling.....haha.

Top Bottom