MORE FED (-UP) Gumint Data Collection

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    Yeah Right!
    The Fed Census bureau assures me, and other selected serfs, that they will NEVER share or use the "REQUIRED BY LAW" responses to the "AMERICAN COMMUNITY SURVEY". The ACS is sent out to approx 1 in 38 households to "... help determine how the more than $675 BILLION in federal funds are distributed (wasted -sic) each year... ". Who gives a **** - I don't get any of it. Failure to respond threatens a PERSONAL visit by Fed-Offals & a fine of $5,000.00. The assurance of privacy - ( boy, am I impressed) - they will NEVER ask for or divulge my SSN. WOW! Am I Relieved!??? With all the other invasive **** they ask - who needs a SSN to compromise my security?

This on-line response's instruction says it will take approximately 45 minutes to complete. B...S..T ! Having to look up all the B-S they want (under penalty of fines for incorect answers that they promise to cross-check ... with what other surveillance regimens?) takes 90 + minutes. I deem the questions to be a COMPLETE invasion of privacy ... ranging from - estimate the present sales of your home (if it were for sale), cost of last 12 months of: real estate taxes; homeowners insurance; utilities, water & sewerage, rent vs own, # of rooms, # bedrooms, first and second mortgages and home equity loans, monthly payments, SS income, IRA & pension distributions, interest & dividends received ("no matter how small"), number of vehicles, pc ownership; internet access & what type, cell phone service, personal phone #, full name of self and other residents of the domicile, education level of residents, when home was purchased, monthly payment, physical & cognitive impairments, health insurance types, ethnic origins, and on and on and on...

Explain me this:
    Why am I obligated - under threat of prosecution - to complete this survey, with all the privacy invasiveness ... when it's deemed such an unreasonable burden to the voting rights of dead people and illegal aliens to provide a picture ID - AT the polls, IN person, on the day of the election????

BIG MOTHER IS WATCHING YOU AND ME!

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Then again, maybe not

c4e90a19a9c31238e28c5085f63191ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    I never fill out the census. They even came to my house and wanted to do it verbally and I wouldn't. As far as that one, I would wait and see what happens, mail sucks, never get any of it

ratchethead

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    I've gotten those twice. I ripped up the first one when Obozo was in office and received another one in January 2021. I ignored the one in January until they called and visited repeatedly so I eventually filled out our names and sent it in. No further contact since then, but I'm sure I'm on a list somewhere.

Cajun Camper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    They probably have the resources to find this info themselves. Maybe check with Jeff Landry’s office to see if this is really/legally mandatory.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I have no problem with the short form Census . I realize that it's a necessary thing , for a lot of reasons . The American Community Survey is just too intrusive .

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’m thinking unless it’s delivered by certified or registered mail, there’s no guarantee that you got it. Correct?
    Anyway, when Obama fudged and sent out an extra census that time with all the extra questions, I completed only the section required by law. A bothersome person with a magnetic official fed gov sign on the car door showed up at my house some time after while I was mowing the yard and began yelling at me because I wouldn’t shut off the mower. I explained that I did what was required by law and she asked me for my name. I told her Mr Kissmyass and ran through the gravel a few times with the exhaust chute pointed at the car until she started backing out. I heard quite a few rocks hit that car, but I never heard back from her.

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    I’m thinking unless it’s delivered by certified or registered mail, there’s no guarantee that you got it. Correct?
    Anyway, when Obama fudged and sent out an extra census that time with all the extra questions, I completed only the section required by law. A bothersome person with a magnetic official fed gov sign on the car door showed up at my house some time after while I was mowing the yard and began yelling at me because I wouldn’t shut off the mower. I explained that I did what was required by law and she asked me for my name. I told her Mr Kissmyass and ran through the gravel a few times with the exhaust chute pointed at the car until she started backing out. I heard quite a few rocks hit that car, but I never heard back from her.
    Ha! Response fitting to your legacy. Glad you're back. Thanks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom