Motorist draws gun at 'Grey Poupon' question

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    *sigh*, another great representative.

I drive with my windows down, don't use AC unless I'm on a date. Last week a couple of young college kids, ones name was 'Camp', were next to me at a red light when Camp asked me to High Five him, I refused and he said "You don't trust me?"...I told him, "I don't trust anyone"...and he kept talking to me, was drunk, being friendly, and was cool...he asked me again to high five him, I refused, but I gave him daps (touched fists). I had my gun in the holster next to me, my hand on it, but I wasn't about to draw on him, even though I was a bit nervous from his energy.

I'm wondering if the teens taunted him and are collaboratively lying about the scene...

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I'd bet there was more. Gunman probably cursed them out, they cursed back, escalation, they pick up a tire iron, bat, whatever, he pulls gun...

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    DId you see the "gunmans" name. He is proably from Eastern Europe and had never heard of Grey Poupon. May have thought they were trying something.

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    Boy, I sure am glad the media made an issue out of him having a CHP. :rolleyes:

His CHP had nothing to do with it- he was in hi own vehicle, and could have had a gun wherever he wanted it, regardless of his permit.

bigdaddyb

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 19, 2007
    West Monroe, LA
    Oh, of course!!

It's not even a CHL issue. Just further proof that the facts don't matter. Agendas only. Form over substance. They pump it out and the sheeple devour it gladly.

brianb

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Who's to say the guy even knew what the teens said? What did the teens look like and what were they driving? Too many unknowns. The dude could have really been in fear and drew as a reasonable reaction.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I'll take this on the funny side of the discussion:

Seriously, to see some punk kid's (I was one of those punk kids, BTW) face would have been priceless. Not saying that he was a 'punk' (he goes the non-funny) as it was just a joke, it still would be the most unexpected of results they could have imagined.

Witiku

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2006
    Boy, I sure am glad the media made an issue out of him having a CHP. :rolleyes:

His CHP had nothing to do with it- he was in hi own vehicle, and could have had a gun wherever he wanted it, regardless of his permit.

Actually the fact he had a permit was interesting. People with such permits are not usually the ones brandishing inaproprately. Not good for RKBA but newsworthy for the story.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Par7485
    Top Bottom