Mounting plate for Sig Pro Cut slide

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SouthernInsanity

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 31, 2018
    Baton Rouge, LA
    So i want to mount a Holosun HE508T onto my Sig P320 Pro Cut slide and i need an adapter plate. Any recommendations?? Other than having the slide drilled.... which may be cheaper in the end.

Appears to be an older Pro Cut slide based on others I've found online.

20220813_165738.jpg
    20220813_145804.jpg

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Have you seen the adaptors from C&H Precision? I have one for a glock and I'm pleased with it. I think the one linked below might fit your slide.

SouthernInsanity

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 31, 2018
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Have you seen the adaptors from C&H Precision? I have one for a glock and I'm pleased with it. I think the one linked below might fit your slide.

I'll have to watch the video but at first glance, only having two holes was throwing me off. Unless this plate dovetails into your rear sight slot.... i don't get it, LOL.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'll have to watch the video but at first glance, only having two holes was throwing me off. Unless this plate dovetails into your rear sight slot.... i don't get it, LOL.

I didn't pay too much attention to the specifics but it looks like some slides have rmr pattern holes already drilled. The 508t should have the same footprint as the rmr. I don't see a mounting plate with 4 holes for the p320. And it looks like one would be tough to produce. The sets of holes are pretty close together. If you use the r1p holes to mount the plate, it seems like the head of the mounting screws might be in the way of the mounting holes of the 508t. If that's the case, it would explain why chpw doesn't have a plate for that combination. You could see about finding someone to drill and tap the 508t holes. Or replacing the slide with one that includes the rmr hole pattern.

IMG_0838-copy-2.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom