Mr. Barack Obama not Qualified to be on the 2012 Primary Ballot

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    Now that would be fun if it would actually go anywhere.

I wonder if we all could get a do-over for the last 3yrs?

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    ”If Mr. Obama is indeed a U.S. Citizen, and he was born in one of the 50 states, he should be able to prove such a birth without bogus forged copies of such certificates.” said Mr. Noonan.Mr. Noonan continued, “I am suing Mr. Obama in court to force him to comply with the U.S. Constitution and to prove that he is a natural born citizen.” And he continued, “A presidential candidate is required to prove that both of his parents were U.S. Citizens prior to his birth, and secondly, he needs to prove that he was born on U.S. soil.”

Tribes are gathering, this is coming up more and more, go Sheriff Joe...it may end up in SCOTUS but I don't see it as being in time. The court did fast trak GWB's win from the crybaby IIRC...maybe

It's not THE hope but definitely A hope.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    " They " can and will delay this until the end of time . The machine is way too big and too well funded to let something like this get in the way .

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    This is going to go nowhere. Futile effort.

Apathy is how it got here and on apathy it feeds.

I agree probably a no go...and not pointing apathy at any particular...I'm as guilty as the next person who doesn't have a pitchfork and lantern in hand.

I wonder if osama isn't the least guilty of all. Maybe he just said " hunh ? :biglaugh: ...I get to be president and my wife gets a ton of free travel ?? Ok, I'll do 'er Bill."

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    I hold an honorary PhD in Pessimism from CSU (common sense university) and I hold an honorary masters degree from MLU (murphys law university), therefore, I can make the following statement with confidence:

BHO will be re-elected regardless of who votes or doesn't vote for him or even if there is no election he will still be remain pres.
    America has been operating under Murphy's Law for many years now, meaning, whatever can go bad will go bad for America.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I hold an honorary PhD in Pessimism from CSU (common sense university) and I hold an honorary masters degree from MLU (murphys law university), therefore, I can make the following statement with confidence:

BHO will be re-elected regardless of who votes or doesn't vote for him or even if there is no election he will still be remain pres.
    America has been operating under Murphy's Law for many years now, meaning, whatever can go bad will go bad for America.

I'm afraid I have to agree . Neither apathy , nor a lack of it , is going to change this election . It's already bought and paid for . The only thing in question is the margin of victory .

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    Unfortunately, the media dictates the outcome. The media is going to continue to bury this and nothing is going to change. Now if you want to start making a statement, start doing away with the BAD media and BAD reporters - if you know what I mean.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    So what I am hearing some of you say ,don't even think about voting ,it's useless .Just lay down and take it like a man ?

I can't believe some of you have given up so easy without a fight ! Well I ain't giving up without a knock-out .

Shame on some of you .

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    So what I am hearing some of you say ,don't even think about voting ,it's useless .Just lay down and take it like a man ?

I can't believe some of you have given up so easy without a fight ! Well I ain't giving up without a knock-out .

Shame on some of you .

No one has given up. It's just that where we live, it doesn't really matter. Pardon the civics lesson, but the electorial college actually elects the president according by each state's popular vote. BO is NOT going to win Louisiana. I'd be willing to bet that he will not even bother to personally campaign here, and if he does....It'll be a 2hour stop in New Orleans.

So, in the grand scheme of things....if you're a Louisiana resident, your vote for president doesn't really matter.

Now, what DOES directly count is your vote for Reps & Senate. THAT'S IMPORTANT!!!

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    No one has given up. It's just that where we live, it doesn't really matter. Pardon the civics lesson, but the electorial college actually elects the president according by each state's popular vote. BO is NOT going to win Louisiana. I'd be willing to bet that he will not even bother to personally campaign here, and if he does....It'll be a 2hour stop in New Orleans.

So, in the grand scheme of things....if you're a Louisiana resident, your vote for president doesn't really matter.

Now, what DOES directly count is your vote for Reps & Senate. THAT'S IMPORTANT!!!

Republicans carried La three out of last four...I think we should vote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_states_and_blue_states

I looked at a map yesterday with 12 districts in US, that showed western and eastern La voting differently, gotta find that.

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    Well of course east la is gonna vote dem. And sure Clinton carried la iirc. He was a likable guy compared to the dolts we chose to run against him!

No way bo carries la!

I'm not saying voting is useless. However, if 85% of everyone in la votes republican, that translates into only 3 electoral votes in the presidential election. I'm not dismissing the electoral system. It's ver fair given how dems seem to pack themselves millions deep in cities.....but maybe it should be changed to more accurately represent the percentage of each states popular vote. Cali for example....there's 30-something electoral votes right there. And currently, its winner take all. There are many people ther whose vote is meaningless given the sheer volume of liberals.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom