Music you're listening to now!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    youtu.be/MUaL1FnotRQ

Been trying to remember older music that I used to jam but has since been overshadowed. I remembered Rage earlier today.

RATM surely contributed to the ringing that's been in my ears for years. LOL

They have become a living meme of the technocracy.

"**** you, I won't do what you tell me", by the way, you can't come to our show without getting a jabbie.

TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    I have believed for some time that RATM is leftist, as are other bands (or portions of bands) I listen to.
    Some of Slayer's members are leftist, others are on Our side.

RATM "Killing in the name" is anti-police which goes against my values but it just Jams, despite the lyrics.

Similar principle that Adam Calhoun spoke in "The Patriot", "there ain't no color when the bass hits". Some things are simply disregarded when the Music is all that matters, you know?

Power Trip is a left-leaning band but I Love Thrash, and they brought that Old Thrash sound back with some of their stuff (Hornet's Nest, Executioner's Tax).

I listen to a song that's very anti-police but I listen to it for the instrumental value. It's just Metal AF.

youtu.be/lm9pVDFZ0T0

Sure is a shame RATM boasts what they have long boasted, then demands fans get the jab or stay out.

...I Love Music...

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I have believed for some time that RATM is leftist, as are other bands (or portions of bands) I listen to.
    Some of Slayer's members are leftist, others are on Our side.

RATM "Killing in the name" is anti-police which goes against my values but it just Jams, despite the lyrics.

Similar principle that Adam Calhoun spoke in "The Patriot", "there ain't no color when the bass hits". Some things are simply disregarded when the Music is all that matters, you know?

Power Trip is a left-leaning band but I Love Thrash, and they brought that Old Thrash sound back with some of their stuff (Hornet's Nest, Executioner's Tax).

I listen to a song that's very anti-police but I listen to it for the instrumental value. It's just Metal AF.

youtu.be/lm9pVDFZ0T0

Sure is a shame RATM boasts what they have long boasted, then demands fans get the jab or stay out.

...I Love Music...
    I feel ya. Everlast is one that comes to mind. He has a few songs that I really like but is a raging moron in regards to his views. I still give them a listen every now and then, but it really makes it hard for me these days to continue to support or enjoy these people in any way. A huge portion of my entertainment has been ruined these past few years. I try my best to not seek that information about their true character but sometimes it just gets shoved in my face. Lord help me if I find out Buckethead is one of them, I'm not sure I can go without that therapy.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I could play this on repeat forever.
    Right? It's s shame that he doesn't have all his music on Spotify, but of the stuff he does have on there, I have 112 tracks saved. Not all of those are as good as this one but a lot are.

Notable albums (or pikes as he calls them) that I have found so far :

Captian EO's Voyage
    Electric Tears
    Colma
    Cycle
    Monument Valley
    Passageways
    Pearson's Square
    The Pit
    Pitch Dark
    Rainy Days
    A Real Diamond In the Rough
    Rise of the Blue Lotus
    Shadows Between the Sky
    Sparks in the Dark
    Wishes

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Might be impossible to choose a favorite, he has so many that would top the list. There is also something to be said about the length of a lot of his tracks and not getting bored of them a quarter of the way through. Absolute master of his craft.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom