My camera fone don't work........

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scubasteve

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 12, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    So I gotta describe this the best I can. On a jap truck I saw a bumpersticker proudly declaring the owner a union plumber, while on the other side of the bumper was an Obamma for president sticker.:confused:
    Anyone else see the somehting wrong with that?

Nick

a.k.a. Nick™
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    ok... it all makes perfect since to me. He can give a crap less who made his truck, he's not in the truck making business. He's in a plumbers union, that's an industry requiring the worker to be physically present to do the job. HIS job is secure no matter where his truck was built, so what if the automotive union is having issues, not his problem (typical mentality). Democrats typically support union and vise-versa, no surprise.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Uh-huh and as someone who drives a "Jap" truck on a daily basis, I will ask you where was your Glock or AK47 made? My "Jap" truck was built in Canton Mississippi. It was engineered here and as many parts as could be were sourced here. What about that Dodge that was made in Mexico or the Ford that was made in Canada? My Titan has as many SAE bolts on it as my Mustang does. Also, in my opinion on the auto workers union is a major problem with the American auto industry.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Don't fergit Joe having Obamma admit to wanting to redistribtute the welf. How many union plumbers wanna redistribute the welf.

And have you seen any of what those fools have done to that guy because they blame him for Osama making that admission and embarrassing himself?

Nick

a.k.a. Nick™
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    that's another thing, Nissan and Toyota are building in the U.S., Dodge, Ford and GM are building in Canada and Mexico.... my Chevy was built in Canada.

swamper

Curmudgeon in Training
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Pineville
    that's another thing, Nissan and Toyota are building in the U.S., Dodge, Ford and GM are building in Canada and Mexico.... my Chevy was built in Canada.

Exactly! I remember seeing the 2005 Consumer Report on cars. It was amazing seeing that Honda, Toyota, and Nissan had some of the higher reliability ratings. American manufacturers had the lower ratings. Then, I saw the page that showed where these cars where actually put together. That's when it all made sense.

Jimmy Dean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    My Ford was built in the U.S. every single one of them. All 5 I own or have owned are U.S. made. (still have 3 of 'em) 2 in Dearborn, 1 in Virginia I believe (may be the other was round), as for the two I don't own, I think it was one in dearborn and one in virginia?

BTW, something I wished I had my camera for.

Driving down I-20 headed to Funroe, comin up on a mid 90s beat up white dodge dually. Bubmper sticker on the back with a confederate flag saying "Fighting Terrorism since 18whatever" Had a confederate flag flyin off the antenna.

Pull up next to the truck looking for a good 'ole boy. Nope, old black man. :) Made be proud, I love it when I run into people who get it, who understand and haven't been brainwashed by 'the system'

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    hunter1994
    Top Bottom