My Renewal Experience with Bearco & FRC

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbbr

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    I had three issues with my renewal - 1) I waited until three weeks out even though I should know better and 2) I didn't want to train on Saturday because of LSU Football. 3) I have a back injury, so the thought of sitting in a class all day is not appealing right now.

So I took a chance on the hybrid Bearco Training. In a word, it was fantastic. It was clear, complete and concise. The fact that it is broken up into short sections was extremely convenient. I used my laptop, tablet and phone to complete sections depending on where I was at the time. The online setup worked perfectly with all three devices. The information was presented in a very clear manner with videos from the web as examples. And honestly, I learned a few things.

When I completed that part, I called FRC who does the local Baton Rouge range portion and they gave me some available times. I have been there several times and it's a very nice range. I went over, shot and was done in no time. The staff is great.

I submitted online with LSP on Nov 7th and paid today (Nov 9th).

I can't imagine a more painless process and highly recommend it.

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    Agreed. I liked it better than traditional for the same reasons above although I shot somewhere local to me. Would not recommend for new people, but if you are experienced and busy, it is a great way to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom