NAA Pug accuracy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grosbec

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2022
    White Castle
    Don’t tell me these little guns aren’t accurate. I fired 15 rounds of Speer Gold Dot .22 mag at a rapid pace from 12 feet.

Attachments

• F4DE7C22-3ECE-471B-9229-58C321165674.jpeg
      F4DE7C22-3ECE-471B-9229-58C321165674.jpeg
      484.5 KB · Views: 96

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    People told me the same about the Seecamp .32 but at 25 feet I can put them all in a nice fist size group….taking my sweet time from a resting position.
    What most people mean is that they seriously doubt they’d be able to make good hits in the heat of the moment with these little pop rockets and they’re right. It’s not that a bullet fired from the 2” barrel is not stable and fairly consistent. It’s the fact that the size does not lend to ease of accurate shot placement and super small pistols absolutely do not.
    That being said, micro pocket pistols simply are not intended for standard self defense. They are made for very close contact of course. Many barely have adequate sights. They are what they are and when people say things like, ‘you can’t hit snot with them’ they’re talking about when it counts and under duress.

Grosbec

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2022
    White Castle
    I hear ya man. They do take some practice though. Normally I have a G27 or 26 but every now and then if I have on exercise shorts or for some other reason I’ll grab it.
    It does take some practice though. That succor will fit anywhere. I used to shoot single actions revolvers a lot, so thumbing the hammer with the left hand comes naturally.

Big H

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 3, 2010
    Lake Charles, La. 70607
    Carry a NAA myself (watch pocket piece) ---they are no better a shot than you are---remember their limitations distance and size (caliber)and practice, practice, practice---

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I’ve considered getting a ruger max in 380 as a pocket carry options. Something for times when I maybe just got out of the shower and need to take the trash out or maybe when cutting the grass and don’t feel like getting my normal appendix set up all sweaty and nasty.

The main thing that’s stopped me from buying one is the complaints of terrible accuracy. I’ve seen a handful of reviews where 3-5 yard groups resemble 25 yard groups they are so spread out and inconsistent. Could it be possible this many people are just struggling with it because of lack of training?

Grosbec

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2022
    White Castle
    Carry a NAA myself (watch pocket piece) ---they are no better a shot than you are---remember their limitations distance and size (caliber)and
    I’ve considered getting a ruger max in 380 as a pocket carry options. Something for times when I maybe just got out of the shower and need to take the trash out or maybe when cutting the grass and don’t feel like getting my normal appendix set up all sweaty and nasty.

The main thing that’s stopped me from buying one is the complaints of terrible accuracy. I’ve seen a handful of reviews where 3-5 yard groups resemble 25 yard groups they are so spread out and inconsistent. Could it be possible this many people are just struggling with it because of lack of training?
    I’ve owned the original LCP and the LCP II. Both of them were surprisingly accurate. I would the LCP MAX would be even better since it has a slightly larger grip and better sights. I plan on getting that one also.

Big H

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 3, 2010
    Lake Charles, La. 70607
    The NAA is basically with me at all times---usually as a close-range back-up etc. I also usually carry when out and about a 380 Bodyguard
    or a small 9mm. The two I practice with extensively are the NAA .22 mag with a 1&5/8" barrel and the 380 Bodyguard. Works well for me.

Grosbec

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2022
    White Castle
    The NAA is basically with me at all times---usually as a close-range back-up etc. I also usually carry when out and about a 380 Bodyguard
    or a small 9mm. The two I practice with extensively are the NAA .22 mag with a 1&5/8" barrel and the 380 Bodyguard. Works well for me.
    I love mine.

Top Bottom