Need holster for Glock 19

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeSlater

Sportsman 'N' Paradise
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Walker, LA
    I am looking for ideas and a good deal on a holster for my new Glock 19, was looking at the serpa kydex holsters at cabelas, I want something form fitting with good retention and easy draw. Im running a blackhawk nylon holster now and its a pain to draw.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Bladetech for OWB if you want kydex and something that you can just pick at a store and its cheaper than most also Uncle Mikes, I like the BlackHawk Serpa too but it does tend to give problems to some with the finger disconect also if you planning on running the serpa in a very dusty enviroment it tends to fail once dirt gets underneath the release system.

If you dont mind waiting Raven Concealment Holsters are A++.

Comp-tac is another good brand to look at IMO for both IWB and OWB.

Crossbreed would be an A+ choice for IWB holsters.

and then you have the option of leather holsters.

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Cheapo range use? Fobus, find one used for 10-15 bucks

OWB, leather, Don Hume FLETCH. Has retention snaps (which I like), a basic "pancake" design, usable for either kidney or cross draw carry.

OWB, kydex, Raven, raven, raven. You'll be ravin' too. A WELL thought out piece of kit, and is covertable for IWB as well

IWB? Don't carry my G19 that way except...I bit down and got the "triggerguard" holster from Raven Concealment as I do "Mexican Carry" from time to time. This is a kydex sheath that complete encompasses the trigger guard, has a small lanyard that attaches to a belt loop, so that the firing is accomplished by drawing the weapon, then the kydex pops off, and away you go. Just makes it impossible to blow your own balls off. A GOOD thing. :)

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom