need parts for car

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    There's this place in Lafayette called "Pull-A-Part". Check it out!

What dave said, is on Galbert Road and the number is 237 7370, if you dont have the tools to take the part out yourself they usually have a couple of guys outside that do it for you for a couple of bucks.

HENDERSON representin!!!!!!

LOL, Butte Larose here!

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I personally wouldn't install a used AC compressor. Way too much time and effort to install something that might crap out in a month. Plus when replacing the compressor there's other parts that should be replaced as well (evaporator, expansion valve, etc). The good news is...winter will be here soon and you won't need the AC. ;)

Snookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Lizzard Creek/ Springfield,La.
    I personally wouldn't install a used AC compressor. Way too much time and effort to install something that might crap out in a month. Plus when replacing the compressor there's other parts that should be replaced as well (evaporator, expansion valve, etc). The good news is...winter will be here soon and you won't need the AC. ;)

+1 What he said did that not good not good!

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La

This... you don't know what is inside of a used one.

chuckklr04

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Pearl river
    You're in luck

I have a new compressor for a 96 mazda protoge that should work. Also have a stock rim. Engine went Kabluie before I got a chance to put it on.

Located in Pearl River LA.

Willing to trade or sell real cheap. Whatcha got?

firefighter9158

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Gonzales
    Very True ! Buying a Used compressor would be like buying a used Sanitary Napkin ! (putting it mildly).

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom