Need to make a blacklist of Douche-Bags who don't keep their word

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NOLAShootist

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    NOLA / NorthShore
    A thread simply to flame people won't be allowed.

h84F79081

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    A member here sold me rifle that was supposedly NIB. Yeah right, he sold it because it didn't function. It's a paper weight. If I still worked at a foundry I'd melt it down pour it into a mold of a giant cock and drop it on his house from a hot air balloon. It would be worth the rental fees of the balloon.

NOLAShootist

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    NOLA / NorthShore
    A member here sold me rifle that was supposedly NIB. Yeah right, he sold it because it didn't function. It's a paper weight. If I still worked at a foundry I'd melt it down pour it into a mold of a giant cock and drop it on his house from a hot air balloon. It would be worth the rental fees of the balloon.

please. do. this.

spec50trout

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA

I got cash on rental fee! We could fly over and see how DH's fence is going too!

Last edited:

spec50trout

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    In both cases you can PM me. I have no problems banning lying, cheating scumbags from the site. Screwing people over is not ok and won't be tolerated.

--Sent From My Galaxy S4

Yeah, not ban worthy either. Just drug their feet before completing transaction...probably forgot.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I mean if y'all have funny stories to share, go for it. But nothing that is identifying of the other user. How's that work?

--Sent From My Galaxy S4

SicilianSecrets

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Baton Rouge/New Orleans, LA
    I've dealt with very professional and men of honor on bayoushooter.com, but there is that 0.1% that are douche-bags that don't keep their word when they say that they'll buy/trade the item. I think that we should make a list of douche-bags who don't keep their word and ban them from coming back onto the site. Who else agrees?

-Dave

Wow man... I just saw your AR Pistol ad where you called me a "douche bag". Real classy man. So we agreed that I would trade you my rifle for your ar pistol today, then I get home from work last night around midnight and have a message in my inbox from you saying that if you don't hear from me by 11 pm last night, the trade for today is cancelled. The reason you give is because you have two other buyers that want it. Well, I missed your "deadline" by an hour, so you cancelled the trade. Then I get called a douche bag and the suggestion is made for other members to never deal with me again...

I've met some great people through this website. I really enjoy being a member of BayouShooter. I have to say you are the first person I have encountered since I joined a few years ago who turned out to be a jerk. I'm glad you cancelled the trade. Even though I was getting the short end of the stick in the deal, and I was driving 3 hours round trip to meet you at your office, I still accepted the deal. Glad I didn't waste my time on you Dave.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    If I can hear both sides of the issues, I would be willing to arbitrate as to which party is the heir to the throne in the house of douchebaggery!

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    FWIW folks, I've dealt with Sicilian a couple of times and have conversed on some items and have NEVER had an issue with him and the coms were outstanding....no problems whatsoever. He is a VERY busy younger (younger than me anyway) individual that has some high goals in life, higher than most I'd say, and spends a lot of time trying to get to where he wants to be. Can't blame a man for that. Don't know HK at all so can't vouch for him either way.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Guys, we know it's just the internet, but there are still rules. Violating them will result in warnings, infractions, bans, and other terrible, terrible consequences.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom