Need to make a blacklist of Douche-Bags who don't keep their word

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hkump

Rating - 100%
    314   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    I've dealt with very professional and men of honor on bayoushooter.com, but there is that 0.1% that are douche-bags that don't keep their word when they say that they'll buy/trade the item. I think that we should make a list of douche-bags who don't keep their word and ban them from coming back onto the site. Who else agrees?

-Dave

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    Guys, this is the whole reason we have iTrader!

Mine have always been people that waste my freaking time. Nothing to really give a negative feedback over. They just string me along for a while and then either quit responding or tell me they changed their mind. It's why I don't hold anything for people anymore unless I know you.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Guys, this is the whole reason we have iTrader!

Agreed. Creating a mega "Wall of Shame" thread would do nobody any good and only offer some false sense of satisfaction to the poster. Hit them where it hurts them in their feedback, not some thread that is going to get lost in the pile or overlooked by new members.

OTOH, I would love to hear your stories about these members while this thread is still popular!

uxvvkytprb3drl8z1r6i.gif

Last edited:

spec50trout

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    What about those who don't bother to leave feedback, even though you left it for them?!! Not only that, but left them glowing, positive feedback when the transaction was less than stellar!

hkump

Rating - 100%
    314   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    When I left negative feedback in the past, they leave it on my page and it stays on my page as well too. I have all the texts and private messages to prove that I did everything on my end, yet I get the negative feedback as well. So, what's a guy to do.

-Dave

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Agreed. Creating a mega "Wall of Shame" thread would do nobody any good and only offer some false sense of satisfaction to the poster. Hit them where it hurts them in their feedback, not some thread that is going to get lost in the pile or overlooked by new members.

OTOH, I would love to hear your stories about these members while this thread is still popular!

uxvvkytprb3drl8z1r6i.gif

I'll allow it!

What about those who don't bother to leave feedback, even though you left it for them?!! Not only that, but left them glowing, positive feedback when the transaction was less than stellar!

Personally I quit doing it a while back unless someone left it for me, but all you can do is ask.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    If someone does something questionable, PM a mod or an admin. A thread simply to flame people won't be allowed. Sorry guys!

--Sent From My Galaxy S4

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    People do really dumb things regarding selling and buying things. Some people don't deserve negative ratings simply because they lack decency and proper social skills.

I would love to talk about a recent experience I had, but I don't want to earn another temp ban for hurting feelings.

JR1572

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    This is assuming they're not a mod! I've said my peace, here, and that's enough for me. Thank you.

People do really dumb things regarding selling and buying things. Some people don't deserve negative ratings simply because they lack decency and proper social skills.

I would love to talk about a recent experience I had, but I don't want to earn another temp ban for hurting feelings.

JR1572

In both cases you can PM me. I have no problems banning lying, cheating scumbags from the site. Screwing people over is not ok and won't be tolerated.

--Sent From My Galaxy S4

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    In both cases you can PM me. I have no problems banning lying, cheating scumbags from the site. Screwing people over is not ok and won't be tolerated.

--Sent From My Galaxy S4

Oh, it doesn't rise to the level of a ban worthy offense. It's just someone did something that deemed as being totally stupid and something I would never do.

JR1572

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Oh, it doesn't rise to the level of a ban worthy offense. It's just someone did something that deemed as being totally stupid and something I would never do.

JR1572

Sounds like a fun story. If you want to share, pm me :)

--Sent From My Galaxy S4

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom