negative feedback from someone i didn't sell to

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iomg8

Oct 12, 2020
    lafayette, la
    I got a negative feedback, and didn't sell anything to that member, can you just randomly give random sellers negative ratings?
    NAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

snipehunter7

Dec 31, 2016
    Franklinton, LA
    Interesting way to let someone know they don’t like your prices since comments are no longer allowed in the classifieds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I seen 55 plus tax for HST I figured some guy would always try to haggle, you can always go down, but not up.

I've haggled up before. The price I list is a fair price and it's what I'm looking to sell it for. I don't add haggle room into the price. Unless someone can explain why my price isn't a fair price but they try to haggle down, I counter by haggling up.

And add a picture of the items to your ad per the marketplace rules soon or it will have to be taken down.

Last edited:

pandabear

Silver Member
    May 1, 2014
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Guy #1 join this site to price gouge the upstanding members of this Forum.
    Guy #2 see that what Guy#1 doing isn't right and prove a point.
    Guy #2 gets in trouble, and Guy #1 is encourage to carry on.
    Point well taken!

iomg8

Oct 12, 2020
    lafayette, la
    I've haggled up before. The price I list is a fair price and it's what I'm looking to sell it for. I don't add haggle room into the price. Unless someone can explain why my price isn't a fair price but they try to haggle down, I counter by haggling up.

And add a picture of the items to your ad per the marketplace rules soon or it will have to be taken down.

Thanks I will add pics soon thanks for info.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Oct 22, 2012
    Guy #1 join this site to price gouge the upstanding members of this Forum.
    Guy #2 see that what Guy#1 doing isn't right and prove a point.
    Guy #2 gets in trouble, and Guy #1 is encourage to carry on.
    Point well taken!

Guy #2 broke the forum rules....and then chose to REALLY break the forum rules as a follow-up.

Two points:
    a) Don't break the rules.
    b) Don't really go out of your way to break the rules (especially directed at an admin)

Oh, and people can charge whatever they want. I don't like it and because of that, I won't buy it. But if anyone wants to sell me some 9mm for 15 cents/round, I'll jump on it :D

SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Guy #2 broke the forum rules....and then chose to REALLY break the forum rules as a follow-up.

Two points:
    a) Don't break the rules.
    b) Don't really go out of your way to break the rules (especially directed at an admin)

Oh, and people can charge whatever they want. I don't like it and because of that, I won't buy it. But if anyone wants to sell me some 9mm for 15 cents/round, I'll jump on it :D

Man I’m having previous panic flashbacks up in here. So glad it’s you and not me this time. :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    How is it not right? I know of a few gun shops selling it $50 a box for 9mm fmj brass. You want it buy it.. Don't want it.. Find it cheaper. Cheapest on wikiarms is 78cents not including shipping.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    How is it not right? I know of a few gun shops selling it $50 a box for 9mm fmj brass. You want it buy it.. Don't want it.. Find it cheaper. Cheapest on wikiarms is 78cents not including shipping.

I might know a place...and its somewhere around Gretna !;)

Gator 45/70

Some of yall are failing to have a little fun on here,Just came from a local show sponsored by a group out of Alex.

I think I posted a few price checks in another thread,Sky high to a giraffes who ha !

There's other places out there like Gretna gun works,Just go in and ask for the knuckle dragg'n squatch that's always on here...lol

The ammo world doesn't start or stop at Academy or Chicom mart.

People have been preaching to deaf ears for years, When its there, Buy 2,Keep one in reserve, It ain't that hard

Last edited:
    Top Bottom