New 18-20yr old Waiting period w/ National to Local Database + Magazine restriction arguments.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Starting Nov 14 the ATF requires up to 10 day waiting people for 18-20yr olds:

(BOLO for Private Sales to come under further attack, when an event happens with a gun purchased by a person in that age range that was acquired through legal private sale.)

Trying to open the door to local regulations on magazine capacity.

The Dems/Libs/Globalists work together and are far more advanced in the use of the State to accomplish their goals. We are busy holding grudges against each other, or just want to be left alone, and wont work together.

They are incrementally advancing on us.

MOVING!

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    So my plan is that everytime they come up with a new ban of something gun related I just order more of whatever they don't want me to have. At some point my house is going to look like the show "Hoarders" where stuff is just packed to the ceiling. One day in a small section of a local newspaper you will read "Man dies buried under piles of magazines".

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    It's coming, they have figured out to go local-to-national instead of national-to-local.

Look at the mayors of BR & NOLA...total intellectual jokes who follow national democrat trends, but then look at Shreveport with a Democrat and Legal scholar Mayor. People like him will have the knowledge to insert anti-2 policies at local levels. These are the people who are going to push the legislation and force things to go through courts from the bottom to the Supreme.

$600,000 to get a case in front of the Supreme Court.

They are tightening the noose around American Liberty.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom