New addition to the family

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • parallel

Often Beside Himself
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    LaPlace, Louisiana
    Meet Penny (my four year old insisted on the moniker). We have been kicking around the idea of a puppy for my boy for a while now. I posted earlier in the week asking for info on breeders and ended up accepting an offer from kajuntriton to take one of his new puppies off his hands. She is a Rottweiler mix with no rotty markings (it's all good to me, she is totally cute without them). KT sent me some pictures and Isaiah fell in love, so we drove out to his place this evening and let him choose which of the two pups he wanted. He went with the fluffier of the two pretty much immediately, she is also the more laid back of the two, so it is a good fit. I have been taking her outside every two hours since we've been home and so far she has done her business outside every time she has been afforded the opportunity. She is a good puppy.

isaiahchoosingapuppy2.jpg

He wanted them both, both he had to choose.

isaiahpenny2.jpg

Penny and Isaiah at home for the first time.

pennyfinallycomfy.jpg

Penny was a bit scared at first, but about an hour of exploring later she finally found a comfy spot... right on some old shoes.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Thats awesome and being a Rottweiler mix she will be GREAT with kids, she will not only be his best friend but she will protect him with her life if she needs to.

Growing up my best friend had both a German Rottweiler and a German Sheppard and eventhough they were both BEASTS when it came to looks, the Sheppard was more on the moody-cranky side and the Rottweiler was a big baby when it came to playing with us, you woudnt believe the crap we put that dog through its all good memories.

Top Bottom