NEW and OLD FAL Pics!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJeaux

Army Retired
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Leesville/Ft Polk, La.
    If you need any help shooting that ammo PM me kajun.:D

p.s. Thanks again for the sling. It is on the G1. It kinda crumbled a little bit when I cleaned it but, it looks good and serviceable. Thanks again.

Al

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    I hate to be negative but I'm not a fan,for the amount of change you got in that it only wow's me in a bad way. I don't mean to be rude..........sorry, glad you like it.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    I hate to be negative but I'm not a fan,for the amount of change you got in that it only wow's me in a bad way. I don't mean to be rude..........sorry, glad you like it.

I don't think you are being RUDE at all. Like you said below "You call them as you see'em" My ONLY problem is your comment about the amount of "CHANGE"
    you seem to THINK I may have in this rifle.
    First thing is you have no idea what so ever since I have not once mentioned what this or ANY Gun build has cost me.
    Just because I do use high QUALITY GUNSMITH as BUILDERS and not backyard self proclaimed builders has NOTHING to do with the amount I pay.

So therefore IF you wish to comment on your personal feelings about the appearance or anything else about my builds, go head and make any personal preference you wish, BUT when it comes to the cost of my firearms that YOU have NO IDEA at all what you are talking about, MAYBE it is better you keep these comments to yourself. ;)

Now that's my opinion, and I also "calls em like I see's em, SO therefore fragile feelings also beware
    :rolleyes:

KT

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    I got ten bucks says ya got 1,000.00 + in that rifle, probably more like 1,500.00. "I" was only saying if "I" had that much money(or even close) in any of "my" rifles "I" wouldn't be Happy. Thats how opinions work.

Here's a FAL picture that makes more sense.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    I got ten bucks says ya got 1,000.00 + in that rifle, probably more like 1,500.00. "I" was only saying if "I" had that much money(or even close) in any of "my" rifles "I" wouldn't be Happy. Thats how opinions work.

Here's a FAL picture that makes more sense.

FAL%20pic%2001.jpg

What the hell is THAT?

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    What about the cost of the kit,rec,and 922r parts, or the purchase price of the assembled rifle before re-finish?

Look,.... I'm not trying to knock what you do, you got the fever, God bless you. I had the sickness, but I'm on the down side of recovery. I never had the funds to collect like you do. I just want the other forum members to realize it's not the only way.

The real beauty of the FAL, just like the AK, is a home builder, with some proper tools and a slight amount of instruction can build his own rifle and do it cheaply.
    It is a BATTLE rifle, it is an injustice to put it in a dress and paint its toe nails and take it to the prom just to parade her around with out even asking her to dance.

Spending TONS of money to have every differant variant constructed to exacting specs is obsessive behavior. I am afraid you may have gone over the edge.

I look at your pictures and shake my head and wish , yes wish I had a job making enough money to spend on toys like you do, and a wife as patient as yours must be, to deal with your collecting.

The good news is there are some really nice FAL people that can use the income in these troubled financial times. You are providing economic stimulas, bravo.

I think you are a FAL addict. Consider this a intervention. It's not to late, now go buy a AK or something.

I am glad you like the results, in the end thats all that matters, we live life on our own terms and if collecting FAL's makes you happy then no other opinions matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RussD2
    Top Bottom