NEW FAL Owner

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    This is my first FAL:

Austrian StG-58 matching numbered kit with DSA receiver, built by Rifle Dynamics/Jim Fuller before the STG-58 kits ran out years ago. (2004-2005), test fired for function and stored in safe since then. Original kit finish, bright, shinny bore, no rust, fitted and set up by Rifle Dynamics, comes with 6 20rd magazines.

Last edited:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    You did GREAT! Nice way to start off with one of the BEST FAL rifles money can buy!!
    Now get that hinge pin turned around and put it in the proper direction.... ;) Head to your favorite shooting spot and let us know how she runs!!!!
    BEAUTIFAL ya did GREAT!!

KT

This is my first FAL:

Austrian StG-58 matching numbered kit with DSA receiver, built by Rifle Dynamics/Jim Fuller before the STG-58 kits ran out years ago. (2004-2005), test fired for function and stored in safe since then. Original kit finish, bright, shinny bore, no rust, fitted and set up by Rifle Dynamics, comes with 6 20rd magazines.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Thanks guys Rockmup should have it Monday or Tuesday. I need to pick up some surplus 308 so I can go to Sherburne and shoot it on my days off.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    (RockMup) Nice choice, what are you planning on doing with it? The StG's were only finished in Park, .......your rifle...... your choice but a rifle like that IF painted should be refinished in the PARK colored Dura Coat if painting is in your plans......Is this a complete numbers matching rifle? What is the serial number range on the lower and parts? Is the barrel a VCL140, 762 KAL, or the Stlf? Just curious as you will learn to be as your passion for the FAL grows ;) Also check all the parts for the Steyr proofs (numbers within oval) Its easy to see the Bi-Pods are steyr as well as the Hand Guards, Gas Plug and of course the lower, look at all the parts you will see the ovals with the number and they will start jumping out at you......the gas piston IF steyr will be drilled and threaded on the end that is closest to the receiver......

IF there is any questions you may have or anything I can help with please let me know........what do not know (Which is a LOT) I can find out for you ;)

BeautiFAL riFAL!!!

KT

Thanks guys Rockmup should have it Monday or Tuesday. I need to pick up some surplus 308 so I can go to Sherburne and shoot it on my days off.

Last edited:

Enraged Gecko

Rating - 81.8%
    9   2   0
    Jun 14, 2012
    Walker, La
    I bought a DSA SA58 from Reynerson's about 2 years ago and had several issues with their customer service department. After they kept me waiting 2 months past the original delivery date, a recieved the wrong rifle. Reynerson's sent it back and I finally got the right one...... with a broken magazine release. Sent it back and managed to get that little issue repaired. First time I brought it to the range, the safety lever broke and wouldn't engage. I had to fight with them for 6 months to get a refund and never got all of my money back. Their barrels and recievers are great, definitely worth building a kit rifle on, but their small parts are garbage. Rant off

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I bought a DSA SA58 from Reynerson's about 2 years ago and had several issues with their customer service department. After they kept me waiting 2 months past the original delivery date, a recieved the wrong rifle. Reynerson's sent it back and I finally got the right one...... with a broken magazine release. Sent it back and managed to get that little issue repaired. First time I brought it to the range, the safety lever broke and wouldn't engage. I had to fight with them for 6 months to get a refund and never got all of my money back. Their barrels and recievers are great, definitely worth building a kit rifle on, but their small parts are garbage. Rant off

This rifle is built on an older DSA receiver which from what I undertand are the better ones. The kit is Austrian not the American DSA SG kits manufactured from Steyr prints.

Rifle Dynamics and Jim Fulller also have a pretty good reputation from what I have read as well.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    What weight ammo do you shoot with your FAL(s)? I have some 150 gr commerial Winchester and SMK 168 gr but I would rather save that for my Rem 700.

Top Bottom