New Flashlight ThruNite TN31

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    All I can say about this thing is wow. Got it yesterday. The throw on it is amazing.

Was shining it down my street where there are a set of pine tress at the end about 500-600 yards away. It lit them up and the beam circle was very tight still on it. Shining it in the air it looks like an advertising spotlight. We compared it to my neighbors 1.5 million power Q-beam. His had a bit more flood to it, but the throw on mine was much greater.

It lights up anything I put it on anywhere down my street. Wasn't cheap, but I have never owned anything like this before.

1376 lumens output using 3 * 18650 batteries
    LED: Cree XM-L2 U2 1C LED
    beam distance: 840 meters
    Level 1: 0.6 lm 2000 hours; Level 2: 23 lm 140 hours; Level 3: 175 lm 22 hours; Level 4: 439 lm 9 hours; Level 5: 744 lm 5 hours; Level 6: 1376 lm 2 hours; Strobe: 1376 lm 4 hours

BrandonLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Me Like!
    My girlfriend would kill me if I bought another flashlight. We have a flashlight drawer dedicated to all the cool flashlights I have bought. My brightest is only up to the 500 lm level...at the moment :bowdown:

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Me Like!
    My girlfriend would kill me if I bought another flashlight. We have a flashlight drawer dedicated to all the cool flashlights I have bought. My brightest is only up to the 500 lm level...at the moment :bowdown:

Lol thanks. My wife was like what the hell do you need that for. I said just because. Cant have enough flashlights or guns.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Me Like!

I have a flashlight 'problem' as well. Luckily the girl that I just started dating (last Sunday :P ) has no idea and probably won't! I might just have to acquire one of these bad-boys!

SMR412

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 30, 2014
    P-ville
    I have a few too many myself. Nothing quite that powerful yet but have been window shopping for something over 2000 lumens.
    Thanks for sharing yours.

calcagno45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Gramercy, LA
    The 35 is crazy powerful. Doesnt have the same throw as my 31, but has a ton of output. Mine was meant for distance, which it does exceptionally. The 31 goes out another 300 meters than the 35 does.

I've been eyeing the 31 as well. I can't justify another $100 on the 35 unless I was searching from a heli or rooftop thru fog. The 31 should be more powerful that I'll need.

mickey

SSST
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Prairieville, LA
    I have a few too many myself. Nothing quite that powerful yet but have been window shopping for something over 2000 lumens.
    Thanks for sharing yours.

Check out the Fenix TK75.
    I caved, and it should arrive Monday.
    http://www.fenixtactical.com/fenix-tk75.html

Ohhhh, and sign up for DVOR.com
    Usually once a month they have some smoking deals on lights.
    This will be the 3rd Fenix I have purchased from them.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom