New from beautiful Ball, LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikewxs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Ball, LA
    My name is mikewxs, I am recently retired military, and starting a new business to keep me busy. I have browsed bayou shooters in the past and decided to join to see what people are needing out there to help direct the products I need to offer. This is my first to a forum, so forgive me if I bust any forum protatcols. I have been a long time shooter and collector of firearms, so it seemed natural to turn that hobby into a business. Right now I am offering brass processing and selling processed brass for .223/5,56 and 300blk. I will soon be selling ammuntion and custom Kydex and leather IWB & OWB holters, and am in the process of getting my FFL both CLII and CLIII. So please visit my website: allweatherarms.com and give me some suggestions on what I can offer you. I look forward to getting to know and helping all you on Bayou Shooters.

mikewxs
    allweatherarms.com

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Sweet I live in ball... Subdivision of Pineville :chuckles: Whats going rate on 300 blk brass if I swing by and pick it up?

mikewxs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Ball, LA
    Depends on how much you want, going rate is $100.00 per 1000, but we can work a military discount for in person purchases.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom