New guy from Slidell, LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LSU007

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    Hello all, my name is Chad. I live in Slidell, LA by way of New Orleans. I am here because guns interest the hell out of me. I was introduced to the site by SirIsaacNewton.

I am 32 years old, married w/ no kids at the moment. I enjoy long walks on the beach and sitting under a tree reading novels about vampires falling in love w/ humans!!! :rofl:

Glad to be here!!! Looking to build or buy my first AR15!

LSU007

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    Thanks folks!!! Maybe the locals and I can do a meet up at Honey Island Shooting Range one day!?!? (of course open to anyone!)

LSU007

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    I'm also looking to get into deer hunting this season, haven't been since I was like 12 yrs old...if anyone can help me out...much appreciated!!!

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    ......I am 32 years old, married w/ no kids at the moment. I enjoy long walks on the beach and sitting under a tree reading novels about vampires falling in love w/ humans!!! :rofl:.......

:D Welcome friend. I predict that you're going to fit right in, here.

LSU007

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Slidell, LA
    Thank You...Thank You Very Much!

I like it here! I'm just trying to get into guns, shooting, hunting! If any of you guys has a guest pass at your hunting camp....I really want dibs!!! I'm 32 years old and have NEVER even shot a deer before...it's actually kind of depressing for me! I've been dying to get into deer hunting for the last few years, but it seems that one thing or another has kept getting in the way!!! Any takers for this poor soul!?!?! :wtc:

Top Bottom