New Here & Just aquired a P7M8

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Firemanc6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    Harvey, LA
    Good day!

I'm new here, but it looks like that I have found a new home! I just purchased a H&K P7M8 that appears to be unfired! It was produced in 2001 (according to the documentation that I received with the gun). No holster wear, no internal wear and two pristine mags. Picked up three more mags - two from Midway USA and one on ebay. I'm going to shoot it for the first time this weekend!

I've always wanted one of these pistols and I got this one for a price that's well under market.

I've been buying my ammo from a website for just under &20 a box (50). Where do you'all get your ammo from?

BobD

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    They have dropped a lot in popularity the last two years so they are popping up everywhere for sale. Average price seems to be $1000 - $1500 for the M8 model. You can do a google search and sort it by most recent and you will find for sale ads on random gun boards like this one.

Treadwisely

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    They have dropped a lot in popularity the last two years so they are popping up everywhere for sale. Average price seems to be $1000 - $1500 for the M8 model. You can do a google search and sort it by most recent and you will find for sale ads on random gun boards like this one.

Thank you, sir!

Firemanc6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    Harvey, LA
    I've been shooting my P7M8 for almost two months now and I am impressed by it inherent accuracy! I had to requalify for my CCW Permit two weeks ago and all 36 shots were inside the nine (9) ring! The ten ring disappeared into a large hole in the center of the target. This was just the second time that I shot it. The first time that I shot it I started at 5 yards and fired a mag at each of the following distances: 5, 10, 15, 25 and 50 yards. At 50 yards I was in the nine (9) ring of a twelve inch bulls eye target.

Funny thing is I love it, but my wife hates it. I had to purchase her a Glock 26 to make her happy. No accounting for taste!

BobD

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Funny thing is I love it, but my wife hates it. I had to purchase her a Glock 26 to make her happy. No accounting for taste!

Is it because it's too hard to squeeze it? If she's already white-knuckling it, her accuracy is probably off too.

Firemanc6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    Harvey, LA
    You are correct. She struggles to squeeze the grip safety., but sha also has some difficulty chambering a round in the Glock 26 that I bought her. She has been working the muscles in her hands and arms to increase her strength.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom