New Law on Pistol Attachments.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    The ole “Shot Show ATF Agent” at it again. Has anyone ever identified this guy yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    use your work government facial recognition program to figure them out, or your prob already know them anyway... :noes:
    1674593936386.png
    1674593950296.png

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Because a denial is a automatic ban and if you’re not approved within 88 days it is considered a denial

Are you talking about being denied because you’re not legally allowed to own the item or denied because you made a mistake on the paperwork? People are rejected all the time and have to re-file

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    says in here the atf deputy attorney was present at shot shot to answer questions

here's your huckleberry

Deputy Attorney General Lisa O. Monaco

I’ve read and watched it all. None have said anything more than if you are denied you will be in trouble if you keep the brace on. Bottom line is everyone will be in violation with a brace if it goes through so what is the difference? If you are referring to “now they know you have it”, then you are correct, but I’m not planning on hiding a braced firearm and violating the law either way so that doesn’t pertain to me.

Seadonist

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    River Ridge,LA
    And also why if the atf can’t make laws then why comply anyway they arrest you sue the **** out of them for violating you constitutional right since only congress can make laws and it states the laws of the United States of America are the only offense for which one can be tried and prosecuted for so **** them

Bingo! ATF has no authority to make laws or change definitions within laws.

88 days to process 40 million + pistol braced weapons? Guaranteed ban for just about everyone who submits. Sure am glad I don’t have any “pistols”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    My understanding based on some research and videos, no I'm not going back and linking you are adults. The 88 day thing is for 4473 forms, not Form 1 or 4's. If that was a thing, nobody would ever get a Form 1 or 4 because they all take months or even a year or more.

Now, what happens if you haven't received your approval (cause you won't) before the 180 day "amnesty"? That's up to you. Remove the brace and wait I guess.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    It would appear the ATF may disagree with your interpretation of the ATF's new rule. From FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR FINAL RULE 2021-08F:

View attachment 132874

I wonder if that’s also clearly stated in the rules (AFT LAW) and not just Q&A. We all know what a hot mess those “Letters to the AFT” turned into. LOL!
    “Hey AFT, can I shoulder fire my-“
    “NO! THAT MAKES IT A SBR-FULLY-SHORT-AUTOMATIC-MACHINE GUN!”
    Also AFT: “uh, hang on… ya know what? Maybe yeah, go ahead and shoulder. We jumped the milk cow on that one”

The people running the ATF are as big an embarrassment as the old fool sitting in the Oval Office.

Seriously though. All the latest BS over these braces and the ATF’s response is nothing short of psychotic. They’ve turned this into the biggest shot show since WMD’s. You have to send a pic and all sorts of info of your intended configuration and then they’re gonna just let you put whatever else on it after you’re all registered up? Sounds like they’re just playing the desperate car salesman at this point, saying anything to get you to sign. Sounds like empty promises. Smells like stink bait. Sounds like, “you have to sign it to find out what’s in it” I don’t want any part of it.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I wonder if that’s also clearly stated in the rules (AFT LAW) and not just Q&A. We all know what a hot mess those “Letters to the AFT” turned into. LOL!
    “Hey AFT, can I shoulder fire my-“
    “NO! THAT MAKES IT A SBR-FULLY-SHORT-AUTOMATIC-MACHINE GUN!”
    Also AFT: “uh, hang on… ya know what? Maybe yeah, go ahead and shoulder. We jumped the milk cow on that one”

The people running the ATF are as big an embarrassment as the old fool sitting in the Oval Office.

Seriously though. All the latest BS over these braces and the ATF’s response is nothing short of psychotic. They’ve turned this into the biggest shot show since WMD’s. You have to send a pic and all sorts of info of your intended configuration and then they’re gonna just let you put whatever else on it after you’re all registered up? Sounds like they’re just playing the desperate car salesman at this point, saying anything to get you to sign. Sounds like empty promises. Smells like stink bait. Sounds like, “you have to sign it to find out what’s in it” I don’t want any part of it.

The picture is of the roll marks on the lower just like they ask for when doing a normal Form 1

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Why do you continue to argue with me ? Read this crap for yourself and quit spreading crap someone told you. I don’t have a reason to lie and I don’t spread rumors. Here you go:

875b578ff7dc1d56f784d9fe84bb8a32.jpg

It’s been a very long time… but I see you are still at it. Offering all this accessible information and common sense lol.

RussnAttitude

always learning
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    UN
    @RussnAttitude

So when was your first felony conviction ? Did you hate the cops before that or just after ?
    Never a felony conviction. I don't hate anyone. I distrust everyone.

And yes officer, just because he is a cop I will not trust him 100%. Just like you're doing now, he tends to turn general conversation into interrogation.

As far as the whole "soften the blow with my buddy" b/s, I'm not trying to soften anything. I've told him to his face, when he is in uniform/working, not to speak to me. As a person, he's a damn good guy. As a cop, I have nothing to say to him.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Never a felony conviction. I don't hate anyone. I distrust everyone.

And yes officer, just because he is a cop I will not trust him 100%. Just like you're doing now, he tends to turn general conversation into interrogation.

Nah, I just tend to weed through the BS which you don’t like. Big difference. I provide facts while you provide rumors and rhetoric.

Top Bottom