New Law on Pistol Attachments.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Y’all are too easy, Magdump get back in here. I much prefer jousting with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Take that $hit to the discord with your buds bro. That’s not why I’m here at all. Y’all can go over there and have some laughs and troll each other and have a circle jerk or something.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Take that $hit to the discord bro. That’s not why I’m here at all. Y’all can go over there and have some laughs and troll each other and have a circle jerk or something.

Well at least answer my question. What info were you talking about on the form?

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Never a felony conviction. I don't hate anyone. I distrust everyone.

And yes officer, just because he is a cop I will not trust him 100%. Just like you're doing now, he tends to turn general conversation into interrogation.

As far as the whole "soften the blow with my buddy" b/s, I'm not trying to soften anything. I've told him to his face, when he is in uniform/working, not to speak to me. As a person, he's a damn good guy. As a cop, I have nothing to say to him.

If you find out someone you don't know is a doctor, how much would you trust them?

BIGBORE44

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Oct 4, 2007
    MARRERO,LA
    I keep hearing this is a trap but I have been walking myself through the process I don’t see where I need to send pictures of the weapon. Did I miss something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I keep hearing this is a trap but I have been walking myself through the process I don’t see where I need to send pictures of the weapon. Did I miss something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the same and it never asked me. I think most people are just repeating what they heard instead of actually reading and doing it for themselves.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA

AG's "braced pistol - final rule" has not yet even been posted to the Federal Registry to date. So it's not even active, nor is the 120 day amnesty window. How about that? Not even in effect yet the uninformed or ill informed (many here, read above) are applying on ATF website for a "free stamp". LOL

Federal Registry

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Even if it does get posted and become the spoken “law” of the land we all know there may only be a handful of enforcers that are willing to follow this unconstitutional order to go door to door or however else they are instructed to seize and arrest free law abiding citizens that can lawfully own guns. This is going nowhere.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    AG's "braced pistol - final rule" has not yet even been posted to the Federal Registry to date. So it's not even active, nor is the 120 day amnesty window. How about that? Not even in effect yet the uninformed or ill informed (many here, read above) are applying on ATF website for a "free stamp". LOL

Federal Registry

You have proven yourself to be so wise on here John. Why didn’t we come to you for advice first?

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I did the same and it never asked me. I think most people are just repeating what they heard instead of actually reading and doing it for themselves.

You have proven yourself to be so wise on here John. Why didn’t we come to you for advice first?

I detect sarcasm. So Motor51, when exactly does the AG's "braced pistol - final rule" go into effect? Is it actually in effect now?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I detect sarcasm. So Motor51, when exactly does the AG's "braced pistol - final rule" go into effect? Is it actually in effect now?

I’m not sure I can compete with your vast knowledge on this subject. I really loved the part when you referred to others as “Ill informed” as if they didn’t know about the status of the ruling. Keep up the good work
    John

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I’m not sure I can compete with your vast knowledge on this subject. I really loved the part when you referred to others as “Ill informed” as if they didn’t know about the status of the ruling. Keep up the good work
    John

So you are embarrassed to answer my questions here? Prob too proud. Yet you chastise others for "repeating what they heard instead of actually reading and doing it for themselves." Surely you read the AG final rule effective date?

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana

I haven’t fact checked this and if you’ve been following have been wrong once already here with something I thought was true that wasn’t however if what this guy is saying is true that’s pretty crappy. Apparently no more letting someone handle a NFA item you own even if you are present.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    So you are embarrassed to answer my questions here? Prob too proud. Yet you chastise others for "repeating what they heard instead of actually reading and doing it for themselves." Surely you read the AG final rule effective date?

You were the one who called others ill advised. News flash: everyone knows it’s not in effect yet.

giphy.gif

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

I haven’t fact checked this and if you’ve been following have been wrong once already here with something I thought was true that wasn’t however of what this guy is saying is true that’s pretty crappy. Apparently no more letting someone handle a NFA item you own even if you are present.

I’m definitely going to look that up. I hope it’s not true but I won’t be surprised.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I say there should be an alphabet controlled safe place to keep all these things locked up till the registered “owner” wants to take possession and use it. Sorta like a safety deposit box. They have a key and the owner has one. Also if a chaperone was to be assigned to the owner while using such item there would be absolutely no way for these items to be used in crimes. Remember….this is all in the name of safety. Maybe even some approved kitchens with gas cooktops where one can go prepare food without hurting the environment.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    If you have an AR pistol with a stabilizing brace and say to yourself, "oh well, I'll just take advantage of the not having to pay $200 and apply to have it registered as an SBR," warning.
    Allegedly NOW there is a new provision that if the request is not approved within 88 days it will be considered denied, and ATF could take enforcement action, like prosecution and confiscation. (this allegedly from an ATF agent at the SHOT show) What the heck?

This why no matter what we are ****** because there is no way that a process that already takes about 3months will be done before 88 days with 3-40mil people applying
    I waited 330 days for my Form 1 or 4 whatever they are for one of my cans and I was not denied.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I waited 330 days for my Form 1 or 4 whatever they are for one of my cans and I was not denied.

The 88days start when the atf send it to fbi for a background check. The same background check as NICS. The background is the last thing in the process. If it goes past the 88days it is rejected but you can resubmit. There is a lot of info being left out of these videos. Videos made by people who get donations.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Looks like some folks have a very naive, fairytale type faith in the ATF. Good for them. Bashing, ribbing or belittling others for their legitimate distrust of any federal agency is worrisome and distasteful to say the least.

Top Bottom