New Law on Pistol Attachments.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Looks like the ruling was officially published to the federal register this morning. No more trust loopholes if it wasn't assigned by today (but that was nice of them to give us two weeks LOL)

120-day clock for amnesty stamps starts today.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Looks like some folks have a very naive, fairytale type faith in the ATF. Good for them. Bashing, ribbing or belittling others for their legitimate distrust of any federal agency is worrisome and distasteful to say the least.

Agreed, I just bash,rib, and belittle those who post videos and statements that aren’t factually just to scare others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Kennedy, Marshall, Clyde introduce SHORT Act to protect Second Amendment rights against ATF pistol brace rule

“The Biden administration is going to keep looking for ways to penalize law-abiding gunowners unless Congress makes their rights clear. A brace that countless disabled Americans use to exercise their Second Amendment rights should not be regulated by unelected anti-gun bureaucrats, and this bill would force the Biden ATF to stop devising new restrictions for legal firearms,” said Kennedy.

Kennedy is also introducing a joint resolution of disapproval under the Congressional Review Act (CRA) to prevent the Biden administration’s ATF from enforcing a new pistol brace rule that would turn law-abiding gun owners into felons.
    Click link to review.

SHORT Act
    A BILL To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to remove short-barreled rifles, short-barreled shotguns, and certain other weapons from the definition of firearms for purposes of the National Firearms Act, and for other purposes.

Last edited:

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    I'm sure given the creativity of the gun community solutions will be found.

Attachments

• thank-you-for-this-masterpiece-v0-8eirqfx1jffa1.jpg
      thank-you-for-this-masterpiece-v0-8eirqfx1jffa1.jpg
      130.8 KB · Views: 73
    • the-atf-never-stood-a-chance-v0-4fvyfo8lx4fa1.jpg
      the-atf-never-stood-a-chance-v0-4fvyfo8lx4fa1.jpg
      252.3 KB · Views: 77

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Agreed, I just bash,rib, and belittle those who post videos and statements that aren’t factually just to scare others.

Maybe we should take a poll to find out how many here have posted videos for the sole purpose of scaring others..
    Anyone doing that? Fess up now.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Maybe we should take a poll to find out how many here have posted videos for the sole purpose of scaring others..
    Anyone doing that? Fess up now.

The videos were meant to scare. I think everything they initially said has been debunked. No different than you thinking there were pictures of the whole firearm which is false.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    again fellas... atf is not a law creating organization nor do they have the power to circumvent the law.....:deadhorse:

long version @12:00 gets pretty good lol they know about the boating accidents lol :noes:

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    The videos were meant to scare. I think everything they initially said has been debunked. No different than you thinking there were pictures of the whole firearm which is false.

Please share with us where I stated “pictures of whole firearm”
    In fact, “photo of firearm with markings” is optional.
    See number xix in pic below (in case you don’t know your Roman numerals) It doesn’t matter anyway. You took my remark out of context simply to try to show everyone you know something. Problem is, you’re also trying to say we don’t. You know what they say about a man who pretends everyone knows less than he does…Guess what, we all have access to the ATF site Motor. Why don’t you offer something tangible and useful to the conversation instead of just insults and argument? Watch how easy this is…

Attachments

• 127D761B-991C-4EFE-BE0B-EC4E900ED31F.png
      127D761B-991C-4EFE-BE0B-EC4E900ED31F.png
      479.1 KB · Views: 47
    Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Please share with us where I stated “pictures of whole firearm”
    In fact, “photo of firearm with markings” is optional.
    See number xix in pic below (in case you don’t know your Roman numerals) It doesn’t matter anyway. You took my remark out of context simply to try to show everyone you know something. Problem is, you’re also trying to say we don’t. You know what they say about a man who pretends everyone knows less than he does…Guess what, we all have access to the ATF site Motor. Why don’t you offer something tangible and useful to the conversation instead of just insults and argument? Watch how easy this is…

Here you go. Your starting to make my head hurt just like the others. It’s like you are arguing with yourself.

8f3fd665fa16645cfb3e8df94838f7e1.jpg

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    The 88days start when the atf send it to fbi for a background check. The same background check as NICS. The background is the last thing in the process. If it goes past the 88days it is rejected but you can resubmit. There is a lot of info being left out of these videos. Videos made by people who get donations.

At 36:00 min they have a comment if you dont want to listen to the whole thing.

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    At 44:25 of my previous post will also clear up a lot and stop you from buying smooth tubes for no reason.

at 52:25 is the question about imported firearms.

at 59:45 question on submitting picture of the gun.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    At 44:25 of my previous post will also clear up a lot and stop you from buying smooth tubes for no reason.

at 52:25 is the question about imported firearms.

at 59:45 question on submitting picture of the gun.

It seems as if all the videos were just like I said, BS videos to scare people into donating. Several people on here need to listen to that whole video but it seems they stopped commenting(talking to you magdump )

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Here you go. Your starting to make my head hurt just like the others. It’s like you are arguing with yourself.

8f3fd665fa16645cfb3e8df94838f7e1.jpg

That’s not gonna cut it Motor. That doesn’t say “pics of the whole gun”. What a dope.
    You still haven’t shown where I said what YOU SAID. But keep up the good fight bro. Pretty juvenile to seek entertainment like this.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Pictures of the whole firearm? Are you that gone? Maybe it’s just you.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    It seems as if all the videos were just like I said, BS videos to scare people into donating. Several people on here need to listen to that whole video but it seems they stopped commenting(talking to you magdump )

How is it magdump hasn't blocked you but I get blocked from just a few comments... Its just not fair... Boooooo...

Tactitools and blanket statements... Welcome to Bayoushooter.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    That’s not gonna cut it Motor. That doesn’t say “pics of the whole gun”. What a dope.
    You still haven’t shown where I said what YOU SAID. But keep up the good fight bro. Pretty juvenile to seek entertainment like this.

You literally said picture of intended configuration . What else can that mean? How would you show the intended configuration without showing whole gun? Does this reverse psychology word play work for you ever?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    You literally said picture of intended configuration . What else can that mean? How would you show the intended configuration without showing whole gun? Does this reverse psychology word play work for you ever?

Oh I get it, your reading comprehension is either very poor or you’re just twisting things around. Read it again, you prolly still won’t see it. But ok. Have your fun. You’re only here to stir the pot. We know. It would just be a lot better if you and your little tag team would stick to your discord and stop trying to stir the pot here. You never accomplish anything worthwhile.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Oh I get it, your reading comprehension is either very poor or you’re just twisting things around. Read it again, you prolly still won’t see it. But ok. Have your fun. You’re only here to stir the pot. We know. It would just be a lot better if you and your little tag team would stick to your discord and stop trying to stir the pot here. You never accomplish anything worthwhile.

I’m not going to personally attack you but I will ask you this, did you not think you had to send in a complete picture of the firearm? Simple yes or no?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’m not going to personally attack you but I will ask you this, did you not think you had to send in a complete picture of the firearm? Simple yes or no?

I read the instructions on the website Motor. I posted them for all to see. I even stated that the photo is optional. I made the statement in question after reading the instructions. My statement was pretty simple. It was in no way intended as a guide for how to proceed and you know that because you can’t possibly be that dumb. ..send a pic(stop) and all sorts of info on your intended configuration. Now, explain to me how you’re gonna send a pic of something you INTEND to build. And please consider the context of the entire statement, which was, my disbelief that we’re gonna jump through a bunch of hoops to get a stamp and then they’re just gonna let us add whatever else we want, yada yada and my point was how ridiculous the whole show has become. Just a petty nit pick for you to turn into a senseless argument for the sake of arguing.
    Pretty sure anyone who can read can follow the instructions the ATF has laid out anyway, so whatever point you’re trying to make is mute. Your problem was with my calling you out for what you were actually doing so you had to find something to inflate and drive home. Now you want closure? We could proclaim you all knowing king of the NFA hoops. How about I just refer to you as NFA God from here on out. Would that suit you? I can’t promise anyone cares, but you’ll have that title, right? Ridiculous.
    And no, I actually never considered or thought about what part of the gun the pic would be of or whether a part or the whole because it wasn’t the point NFA God. There’s your closure. You won’t hear from me again

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom