New member, few goals

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alligator_toothpick

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2023
    Baton Rouge
    New member from BTR . Used to be a relatively active handgun shooter 15 years ago in another state. Getting the itch to get back in.

Few goals:

- Get new truck/carry gun. Looking to rent and try a few. Short list is M&P Shield Plus, M&Pc 2.0, Hellcat Pro. Looks like I just missed S&W magazine rebate.

- CCW/CCP

- Diagnose ejection issue on KELTEC PF9. Hopefully its just ammo issue.

- Learn about and build my first AR.

- Learn about, take possession of and maintain some family heirloom guns that will be coming my way soon. These range from turn of the century/WW1 rifles, to modern out of my league, custom Wilson Combat 1911's.

V.Taltos

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2023
    North Louisiana Swamps
    Welcome! Sounds like you've got some well thought out goals. Lot's of people here that can help answer questions and give you links to videos and sites about different guns, especially when it comes to building an AR. Good luck finding a truck. I heard from a guy who lives near one of the international ports in NJ. He was saying how every week a cargo ship fills up with used cars and heads to somewhere in Africa! No wonder there aren't any good used cars around!!

deuce2626

Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jul 21, 2023
    Slidell
    Welcome. I just bought a shield plus and I’ve really been enjoying it. Although, my new fascination is the Ruger LCP Max in an Alabama pocket holster.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom