New Member From Central Louisiana With Rather Large Collection

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phattwoohie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2024
    Alexandria, La.
    From near the Alexandria area of Louisiana. Joined because I was looking for a place to list some guns and was recommended this site. Seems you can't sell or trade on Facebook or many other places anymore. I don't usually get rid of anything, just have been collecting firearms for years. However due to some health issues, I've decided to start parting out my guns over the next year, so my wife won't have to deal with them when I'm gone one day. I'm also a lot older now and have lost a lot of passion for them as I once had. I still love reading about and discussing firearms, so I think I'll enjoy these forums a great deal. Thanks for letting me join.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    From near the Alexandria area of Louisiana. Joined because I was looking for a place to list some guns and was recommended this site. Seems you can't sell or trade on Facebook or many other places anymore. I don't usually get rid of anything, just have been collecting firearms for years. However due to some health issues, I've decided to start parting out my guns over the next year, so my wife won't have to deal with them when I'm gone one day. I'm also a lot older now and have lost a lot of passion for them as I once had. I still love reading about and discussing firearms, so I think I'll enjoy these forums a great deal. Thanks for letting me join.
    Welcome, What we selling Paw or only thinking about?
    Got wwII stuff?

Phattwoohie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2024
    Alexandria, La.
    Welcome! Interested in a collection of Beanie Babies? Will trade for guns!
    Lol, I actually have a massive beanie baby collection from many years ago as well. They have been stashed in a closet for a long long time. However, i told my wife recently that i want to find a local carpenter to build be about a 6 foot large wood boat, modeled after an Ark from the Bible. Then I want to display it with pairs of Beanie baby animals. In my mind it sounds cool, we will have to see how it looks in real life soon.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Massive BB collection?!?! You must be worth millions! The value proposition was the main reason my kids used to buy them back in the day. Welcome! :dogkeke:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom