New Member from the beaches of VA!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barkgun12

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Originally from northern NY along the Canadian border, but have been in Virginia for 6 yrs. Now I'm moving to Baton Rouge the end of this March. My boyfriend and I spent last week interviewing for a job and it's looking good. He got his job, I'm just waiting for final word on mine. Decided to be a "tourist" while we were there and stopped at Red Jacket just to say I saw it, and was fortunate enough to meet one of the guys who gave us a quick tour and then told me about this site.

Here in VA I'm a volunteer pistol/rifle instructor for the Hampton Roads Young Gunz Club (I'm NRA Certified) and I also provide private lessons for women. Now that I know I'm moving to Baton Rouge, I'd like suggestions for a nice range to become a member of. Something clean, reasonably priced and respectable. Also, it would be great if anyone knows of other youth clubs that might need volunteer coaches for pistol/rifle.

Looking forward to starting the next chapter of my life and sharing some good stories and ammo with the shooting community in Baton Rouge!
    Joyce

Top Bottom