New to AK platform

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mogdog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    West Bank, NOLA
    Just got bitten by the AK bug and need a support group. I am in Algiers and new to the AK world. My Polish underfolder kit is due in on Mon and I ordered a NODAKPUD receiver last month but was hoping for a recommendation for a quality U.S. made barrel and trigger assembly. Does anyone know of a local group build anytime in the near future? Or if not does any one know of an AK builder with a good reputation in the local area. I am interested in any lessons learned or voice of experience stories. Pros and cons about magazines and accessories. I was never interested in AK's before but my son is so I picked up a WASR 10 for him when he graduates from Marine boot camp. And I think it had a virus on it because next thing I knew I was ordering an Egyptian side folder kit from Sportsmans Guide waited for two month for them to cancel the order last week. So I ordered a Polish underfolder from What a Country and it should get dropped off April 1st. Thanks and have an AK kind of day.

mogdog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    West Bank, NOLA
    Kit finally arrived, time to start cleaning. Still waiting for my reciever and I think all the barrel crops were wiped out by the long winter, the only one I found was a non chromed. Will keep checking the web. How much do you charge for building a kit or helping build a kit??

Top Bottom