NFA Trust

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Right this second ? No . Well , make sure you have all of the documentation , stamp , etc. in your possession . Things have a way of getting lost in the aftermath .

Chasu

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Berwick, LA
    Sorry to hear of the loss of your dad. Here's a link to some important terms and conditions that describe a process of trustee assignment and beneficiary designation. Kenny at Meplat or Harlan at Louisiana Gun Shop would be two of the best resources in my opinion.

JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA

Vermiform, I'm sorry for your loss.

Without seeing the document, it's a hard say definitively, but if you are listed as a trustee then you should be fine for now. There are some other steps you will eventually want to take to ensure compliance. You're welcome to email me with questions. LaGunTrust@gmail.com Thanks.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts

Vermiform, I'm sorry for your loss.

Without seeing the document, it's a hard say definitively, but if you are listed as a trustee then you should be fine for now. There are some other steps you will eventually want to take to ensure compliance. You're welcome to email me with questions. LaGunTrust@gmail.com Thanks.

Thanks man. Eventually, I need a lot done with it. It may have been Mouthpiece that did the original for me way back then. When I get ready, I may reach out.

Top Bottom