Nick Sabin rumor

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Heard this one yesterday . Mack Brown is leaving Texas . Sabin will be offered the job . Since the money is obviously there , he'll jump ship and take it . Especially if he loses tonight . Who knows ? :eek3:

Last edited:

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    That rumor has been circulating on the interwebs for a few weeks now...

I don't see him leaving Bama...

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Heard this one yesterday . Mack Brown is leaving Texas . Sabin will be offered the job . Since the money is obviously there , he'll jump ship and take it . Especially if he loses tonight . Who knows ? :eek3:

HAHA......just like a typical LSU fan. Praying and Hoping that Saban leaves. Most LSU fans hold such a grudge towards Saban when you should be thankful that he put LSU football on the map. Maybe you dont remember but LSU football was NOTHING before Saban. He left for the NFL.....coaches do that all the time. When he found out he didnt like the NFL he came back to college......and hey.....Bama was the best job open.

I dont think he will leave. I honestly believe he will be there possibly till the end of his career. Of course I could be wrong about that but TX could not "better" his lifestyle. Do you think a little more money would really do anything to chance his lifestyle?

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Ease up pal, don't lump us all in the same boat lest we lump all bama fans in the same gump matter. :rolleyes:

Never said ALL LSU fans. Most are only mad cause he is a great coach. I hear that time and time again. Its understandable how people are mad. I guess I would be also. I have an Alabama plate on my truck and also an "A" on the back glass. I cant tell you the people who start off trash talking about Saban or whatever but then tell of their respect for the program and whats its done....even Saban.

But, it is typical of the LSU fan to in general to spread rumors about Saban leaving. They have done it from day 1 and thereafter every good think he has done since.

Im not calling names such as Gumps or whatever.....just stating that the typical fan who expresses his opinion usually says the same thing.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I understand your point, I just do NOT think it's typical of LSU fans to do that.

The Tigerdroppings.com/SEC Rant is FILLED with absolute OBNOXIOUS Bama fans. I don't consider them typical by any means. Typical to the board but not in general.

Just saying ;)

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    HAHA......just like a typical LSU fan. Praying and Hoping that Saban leaves. Most LSU fans hold such a grudge towards Saban when you should be thankful that he put LSU football on the map. Maybe you dont remember but LSU football was NOTHING before Saban. He left for the NFL.....coaches do that all the time. When he found out he didnt like the NFL he came back to college......and hey.....Bama was the best job open.

I dont think he will leave. I honestly believe he will be there possibly till the end of his career. Of course I could be wrong about that but TX could not "better" his lifestyle. Do you think a little more money would really do anything to chance his lifestyle?
    Lighten up , Francis . I'm just repeating a rumor for a little amusement . I couldn't give a rat's ass where the man coaches .

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I understand your point, I just do NOT think it's typical of LSU fans to do that.

The Tigerdroppings.com/SEC Rant is FILLED with absolute OBNOXIOUS Bama fans. I don't consider them typical by any means. Typical to the board but not in general.

Just saying ;)

You are correct. Dont need to paint with such broad brushes. We have some very Obnoxious fans also. Have them in every family and they always seem to be the loudest and on every outlet you can fine.

Last edited:

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Lighten up , Francis . I'm just repeating a rumor for a little amusement . I couldn't give a rat's ass where the man coaches .

Im as light hearted as can be. Its all in good fun. I have plenty LSU fans. Its fun to go back and fourth with each other. Its what makes College Football so fun in my opinion. Its just funny at all the rumors I hear about Saban leaving.

Top Bottom