NLFS: NLFS: Snapper Rear Engined Rider

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    As the title states, looking to buy a used Snapper rear engined rider lawn mower in good/reasonable condition. I am not interested in junk or a problem mower. It must be useable and reliable, not something that needs constant repair. Also I am not willing to travel a great distance for one. If you have one that you are willing to part with, message me. No longer looking for one. Bought a brand new one from the dealer today.

Last edited:

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    With all the rain lately the grass is growing like crazy and I am still looking to purchase. If I cant find a used one I will just bite the bullet and buy a new one.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    They quit making that model a few years ago . A friend of mine has one and the deck rotted completely away . He thinks he can get a new deck for it . I'm not so sure ...
    I haven't seen one for sale for a long time . Good luck .

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    They quit making that model a few years ago . A friend of mine has one and the deck rotted completely away . He thinks he can get a new deck for it . I'm not so sure ...
    I haven't seen one for sale for a long time . Good luck .

Actually they are still available. The Snapper dealer a distance away from me has 3 of the 2020 models in stock and for sale but I am hesitant to pay the price they want for one. I have contacted other dealers and though they dont have any in stock they stated that they can order them so they most likely are still being produced and available. So, I am still looking for a used one at a reasonable price.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom