NOLA makin all the wrong headlines…

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I noticed the PSA had a blade brace and a regular stock in the case. Hmmm…. Reminds me of the Vegas “shooter” pics. Looks fishy

I noticed that as well. But I didn't see a second buffer tube. The Shockwave Blade fits on a round buffer tube. That weapon would be less stable with the stock as compared to the brace as the tube is not keyed to be able to index the stock.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I noticed that as well. But I didn't see a second buffer tube. The Shockwave Blade fits on a round buffer tube. That weapon would be less stable with the stock as compared to the brace as the tube is not keyed to be able to index the stock.
    I understand that…but it just looked staged like the kids dolls the reporters place in the debris while covering tornado damage. I’m sure the “intent” will be one of the charges too. Crazy times

Freek589

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 15, 2019
    Denham springs
    What can you expect from such a classy woman
    1676943297271.jpeg

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I understand that…but it just looked staged like the kids dolls the reporters place in the debris while covering tornado damage. I’m sure the “intent” will be one of the charges too. Crazy times
    Oh…. I thought they just looked around for dolls and kids’ shoes when taking the pics…I literally saw that happen during a video of some big storm aftermath. Somebody pointed out the shoe and two photographers immediately got some shots. They absolutely do whatever they can think of to pull at heart strings in search of that Pulitzer. Stands to reason they’d do it to steer a narrative as well.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Gubment need to throw more “free $hit” from the floats. More money always makes these Somalia type places better. History has proven this time and time again.

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    They are supposed to have enough signatures for the recall & tomorrow they are going to turn them in with a second line and all. I’m sure that WWL radio will have something on it.
    I liked that for Rex & Zulu, Lee Zurich was across from Gallier hall looking at da mayor.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    They are supposed to have enough signatures for the recall & tomorrow they are going to turn them in with a second line and all. I’m sure that WWL radio will have something on it.
    I liked that for Rex & Zulu, Lee Zurich was across from Gallier hall looking at da mayor.
    They are also wanting the voter roll updated and purged of what I will guess is mostly dead and voters of persons who no longer live in Orleans Parish.
    It would not only lower required signatures, but help keep things more honest on the next vote.
    We will see.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    They are also wanting the voter roll updated and purged of what I will guess is mostly dead and voters of persons who no longer live in Orleans Parish.
    It would not only lower required signatures, but help keep things more honest on the next vote.
    We will see.
    Removing Dead people from the voter rolls, NEVER! Not in NOLA. On election day I go to the cemetary. Because my dead relatives rise from the grave and all vote democrat. It is the only chance I get to speak to them again.
    Do not know what I am talking about, look up Woody Jenkins Vs Mary Landrieu. The dead voting was ruled as inconclusive.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom