North Carolina's plan for emergency? Ban Guns!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    If she's an elected official, she'll be looking for work when re-election time rolls around....And that "ain't no threat"! :)

Even though she didn't "make the law", it seems that she refuses to see the stupidity of it. I doubt seriously the voters will forget that....

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'm almost 100% certain that during any real emergency one would not be 'allowed' to carry firearms off of one's personal property.

OF COURSE, I'd like to lawfully and legally (not the same thing) carry during such times as would many of you but I just don't see it.

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    I'm almost 100% certain that during any real emergency one would not be 'allowed' to carry firearms off of one's personal property.

OF COURSE, I'd like to lawfully and legally (not the same thing) carry during such times as would many of you but I just don't see it.

where did this come from? NOPD?

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Perhaps I'm just being a bad citizen, but IMHO, there is only one interpretation of "Don't Tread On Me."

Hint: It isn't "Don't Tread On Me- Unless Of Course It Snows A Lot And You Tell Us There's An Emergency This Weekend."

Throw her ass out along with any other ass who supports this kind of ********.

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans

It doesn't make a tiny damn if you "just don't see it". Who in the hell do you think you are that your weak opinion should over-ride other citizens' basic rights?
    And, what are you doing on this forum? the Daily Kos is over there, way to the left of B.S.
    leVieux

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It doesn't make a tiny damn if you "just don't see it". Who in the hell do you think you are that your weak opinion should over-ride other citizens' basic rights?
    And, what are you doing on this forum? the Daily Kos is over there, way to the left of B.S.
    leVieux
    How about learning to read for comprehension before spouting crap on the internet. That would be a fantastic start for any dialogue.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    McFreddieMercury
    Top Bottom