NOV - Steel Challenge is back at Palo Alto

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bryanbag

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Prairieville, LA
    Great news Shooters, Steel Challenge is back at Palo Alto after 7 months of bad weather closing the range and 2 of those months raises the bays and road to help with the flooding of the range.

LSS (Louisiana Speed Shooters) will be holding their monthly Steel Challenge Match this Sunday 11/13/22.
    We will have 6 to 7 stages setup.

Setup will be Sunday morning before the match. We will arrive at the range about 7: 00am to set up.
    Remember, if you come out to help set up on Sunday Morning, you get to shoot for free. (One free entry)

Range address:
    1393 Highway 943 North
    Donaldsonville, Louisiana 70346

Registration is now open on Practiscore.

Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Denham Springs/Watson, La
    That looks like fun, but I would need a calendar to time me shooting those plates! lol

Although I do have a pistol I could probably use in it. scratches head for a moment.... funny thing about getting older, you think things thru a little more so I better not. lol

Attachments

• TX22.jpg
      TX22.jpg
      655.3 KB · Views: 70

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    That looks like fun, but I would need a calendar to time me shooting those plates! lol

Although I do have a pistol I could probably use in it. scratches head for a moment.... funny thing about getting older, you think things thru a little more so I better not. lol
    I did my first one in amite.. It was pretty fun. You get 5 chances at each stage and I think they take the best 2..

Tactitools and blanket statements... Welcome to Bayoushooter.

Mitch Dufour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ruston
    My first Steel Challenge Match was with my wife's four inch S&W 617! Thank god that gun has ten chances to miss the plates!
    Best bunch of guys around NOT laughing at me as I fumbled to load between each chance. Before the next match, I had slicked the gun up and bought me some speed loaders. Great sport with the right group, and I have found most gun folks are the right group!

Attachments

• 617 Pair A.jpg
      617 Pair A.jpg
      803.3 KB · Views: 62
    Top Bottom