NY Gun Permit Could Include Social Media Check.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    So what if said person doesn't divulge in Twitter, fb, IG, etc...? Are they automatically denied because of lack of information provided on their "background" check
    I was thinking the same thing. I don’t do space book. Of course, they could always look at my posts here. It could be the same for most people, whether it be a forum or YouTube comments or anything public if they know who they’re following.

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    I was thinking the same thing. I don’t do space book. Of course, they could always look at my posts here. It could be the same for most people, whether it be a forum or YouTube comments or anything public if they know who they’re following.
    I don't do the Farce Book either. I guess the moles here would have to do the report because this site is the only online posting I do.

Thank goodness there are a few sensible deplorables left in our country.

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I don't do the Farce Book either. I guess the moles here would have to do the report because this site is the only online posting I do.

Thank goodness there are a few sensible deplorables left in our country.
    I'm currently banned from Facebook. My red blooded American values and personal lack of ability to keep my mouth shut and proudly voice my opinion don't line up with facebooks values. I've been debating if I wanted to get off screw book all together.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I'm currently banned from Facebook. My red blooded American values and personal lack of ability to keep my mouth shut and proudly voice my opinion don't line up with facebooks values. I've been debating if I wanted to get off screw book all together.
    I'm seeing a trend here. Might want to discuss it at a coffee shop :mamoru:

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    That's got a lot of b#llsh!t in it from the sections I skimmed. Lots of vague areas where they can delay and obfuscate.
    As I mentioned earlier in this post, I do no social media except for this site. While I was still working, there were several individuals in my organization who lost their top-secret clearances simply because they friended several foreign nationals on face book. They were not accused of any wrong doing other than that and they lost their jobs simply over social media. They had no advanced warning about it.

Even though this discussion went into the humorous side, it also has everything to do with gun owners. As Kraut said, when there is room to interpret social media as it relates to gun laws, it is very easy to take advantage of the situation.

I would be more confident of the review of social media if we hadn’t previously experienced so much abuse.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    That's got a lot of b#llsh!t in it from the sections I skimmed. Lots of vague areas where they can delay and obfuscate.
    When these traitorous leftest politicians publicly denounce the Supreme Court, and openly declare they will ignore their rulings, first, they should be locked up. Secondly, they are no longer hinting at what they would do to obfuscate Rights here. They are declaring it loud and clear.

The lack of outcry from every American (even those democrats who haven't completely lost their minds yet), is all you need to know to see where we are.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom