Obama-Can He Get Anymore Arrogant?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    That was not snippy or arrogant.

The reporter was asking him the same questions twice or three times.

Reporter: [Do you move shuttle orbiters to states that would help in your re-election]

Obama: That's wrong.

Reporter: Was the shuttle not awarded to Houston b/c of politics?

Obama: I just said that was wrong. We[Obama Administrator] had nothing to do with it. The White House had nothing to do with it. There was a whole commission; a whole process, that's how the the decision was made.

Reporter:You weren't personally involved in the decision making?

Obama: I just said that wasn't true.

"Let me finish my answers the next time we do an interview, all right?"
    He asked him to stop interrupting him when he was giving answers. This isn't anything over the top, extreme, or rude.

:)

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Obama is arrogant when he shows up...just about the top of the rude heap IMO, I saw a snip of this interview, not the whole thing...but when a person lies about everything he says, well, he shouldn't be amazed when he gets interrogated instead of interviewed......

and this guy lies more than WJC

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I myself feel Houston should be given a shuttle. I also find it hard to believe that a grudge of some sort is not the reason Houston did not get one. Johnson and Kennedy Space Centers should each have one.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I didn't need to see the video when I read this is the 1st paragrapgh:

"the White House has launched a concerted effort to leap over national media and reach out to local journalists in hopes of receiving more favorable coverage"

:eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3:

If the Pretender participated in a stoning of an accused adulterer on film, and then was postively identified by DNA as being the person in the video, he would get a pass from that collection of corrupt scum.

Don't underestimate the Pretender!;)

SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    One thing I respect about Obama is his self control and overall attitude. That interviewer was a douche and President Obama held his composure very well. I wouldn't have been capable of doing the same....

Politically we are polar opposites......

Last edited:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    While I'd like to see Obama voted out of office, that's just hogwash.

The reporter got his answer and asked the question again and again. He was being an ass. He should have thought more carefully about what he was asking and asked better questions. What's his name on WJBO yesterday was talking about this and he was stretching to make the same point.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    While I'd like to see Obama voted out of office, that's just hogwash.

The reporter got his answer and asked the question again and again. He was being an ass. He should have thought more carefully about what he was asking and asked better questions. What's his name on WJBO yesterday was talking about this and he was stretching to make the same point.

That is exactly why that "Local" reporter is not in the national media circuit. He's not on board with the pro-O tenet of journalism.;)

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    What I wish is that no reporter anywhere would ever ask him anything, let me ask his own questions to himself.

henceforth, everyone should completely ignore him.

BRBrett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Obama is arrogant when he shows up...just about the top of the rude heap IMO, I saw a snip of this interview, not the whole thing...but when a person lies about everything he says, well, he shouldn't be amazed when he gets interrogated instead of interviewed......

and this guy lies more than WJC

I fully stand by my statement that you are just an angry old man and couldn't debate point on point topics if it were life or death.

On another note: That interviewer was a prick.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I fully stand by my statement that you are just an angry old man and couldn't debate point on point topics if it were life or death.

On another note: That interviewer was a prick.

Oh ...well, I guess if I call you a **** head pimple faced maggot you'd still think that huh ??

But srsly...I have checked my files over and again ...still cannot find the give a dam on your comments, BUT

if one angry old fart gets you that interrupted maybe you should seek help ( just a friendly word, I won't tell anyone else about your seeing the shrink ):rofl:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom