Obama election spurs race crimes around country

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrdbeau

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Slidell Area
    The "anti-Muslim" wave of violence that apparently spread across the country after 9/11 is an interesting statement. Particularly in light of the fact that it was virtually all proven false and only a handful of violent incidences towards Muslims nationwide were actually true.

Makes me wonder how many of these statements by people are true. Sort of like the "noose hanging from a tree at Baylor was actually an abandoned swing" thing, people tend to look for the reaction that they expect from others, instead of the actual reaction.

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    And then there are those that want nothing more than to bring on a mass of mayhem that could only result in more of our rights and liberties taken away in the name of safety and security.:squint::mad:

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Well if you made a career out of trying to "get whitey" for how he be wronged ya people all these years, don't be surprise when whitey has about a beakfull and tries to get ya back.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I don't know where the term "hate crime" came from. I hate all crime. If you kill someone because they are black or kill a white person in a robbery the victim is still dead. Why does the black person get preferance over the white robbery victim? Isn't the liberal mantra we are all equal? Let's start acting like it.

Top Bottom