Obama Thread On Arf.com

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I figured this needed to be in "Politic and Current Events" since the last Obama thread was posted, and remains, in "Off Topic Discussion"(just like Arf.com did). Putting it here also avoids that scintilla of research.

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    As you are well aware (from the verbiage I extracted from your previous posts), I went to the trouble to review the infamous thread to which you continually referred prior to my post # 21.

And you are no doubt also aware that my questions in post #21 went unanswered. But that should not deter you from repetitive sophomoric "research" remarks.

Please feel free to continue your in your endeavor, while I attempt to refrain from being baited into further pig wrestling.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    As you are well aware (from the verbiage I extracted from your previous posts), I went to the trouble to review the infamous thread to which you continually referred prior to my post # 21.

And you are no doubt also aware that my questions in post #21 went unanswered. But that should not deter you from repetitive sophomoric "research" remarks.

Please feel free to continue your in your endeavor, while I attempt to refrain from being baited into further pig wrestling.

I responded. You still haven't researched the thread I referred you to. If you would have, you wouldn't have any more questions as you would note that the question was posed due to an incorrect quote, not attributed towards Obama (rather to McCain) and not spoke by Obama. However, you may be still hung up on the 'Chicken' statement, to which I didn't address and don't care about. Free speech is fine. But would you attempt to correct a quote attributed to McCain that we should pull out of Iraq now and that we are failing in the WOT when you know that it's incorrect? Of course you would. Alas, if you would have researched you would have noticed that was my argument. Free speech aside (and no, I don't ascribe to everything the ACLU does - again, a wonderful broad generalization by a GOP member...seem to get those alot here) that was my only inquiry. I can give a rats ass if he said 'Obama sucks' or 'Obama is a long legged mack daddy'. But if you're going to spread misinformation you are a dolt. I'm sorry. If someone just regurgitates what someone else says without putting any thought into it they don't have my support. It took me all of 5 minutes to research it and prove it wrong. Alas, a large number of the GOP supporters here don't seem to understand that when you're wrong your're wrong. I guess it takes alot to say 'yeah, that doesn't even relate to Obama'. Does that answer your question?

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Also, I just want to make it clear that a spirited discussion does not in any way mean that I think ill of someone. We all have differing opinions and there is nothing wrong with that. We might disagree with politics, but we agree that women with big titties are nice, a cold beer is great, the Saints could go all the way and fishing on Saturday is better than work on anyday.

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    1.But would you attempt to correct a quote attributed to McCain that we should pull out of Iraq now and that we are failing in the WOT when you know that it's incorrect? Of course you would.

2. I'm sorry. If someone just regurgitates what someone else says without putting any thought into it they don't have my support.

3.Does that answer your question?

1. No, I wouldn't waste my time over a quote attributed to either candidate. I don't consider it to be some sacred "civic duty." You do. That's fine with me. Weird, but fine.

2. Do you actually believe that there are large numbers of people who care about having your support on political campaign issues ?

3. Yeah, that answers it quite well. Actually it simply confirms my previous opinion. Your getting all wound up over petty campaign issues and contacting the home office of a major insurance company to tattle on one of their independent agents isn't indicative of a high level of maturity, nor of emotional stability. It is, however, consistent with PWS (Pig Wrestling Syndrome). There are health care professionals who may be able to help you ........ but I confess that I am singularly unqualified to render the type of assistance you seem to need. :rolleyes:

p.s. I am certain that women have many attributes that are far more important than their cup size. But I will admit that I don't know what they might be.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    1. No, I wouldn't waste my time over a quote attributed to either candidate. I don't consider it to be some sacred "civic duty." You do. That's fine with me. Weird, but fine.

You wasted enough time debating me over it. So I think that speaks for itself.

2. Do you actually believe that there are large numbers of people who care about having your support on political campaign issues ?

Nope. Do you?

3. Yeah, that answers it quite well. Actually it simply confirms my previous opinion. Your getting all wound up over petty campaign issues and contacting the home office of a major insurance company to tattle on one of their independent agents isn't indicative of a high level of maturity, nor of emotional stability. It is, however, consistent with PWS (Pig Wrestling Syndrome). There are health care professionals who may be able to help you ........ but I confess that I am singularly unqualified to render the type of assistance you seem to need. :rolleyes:

I'm not wound up. I didn't even make either threads. I sent a 2 sentance e-mail and somehow, this nothingness of a subject has blown up 2 threads. Odd how if it isn't even debatable, it is still being debated. Wait, you're saying I have PWS and that's mature? Jesus, you've got some growing up to do.

p.s. I am certain that women have many attributes that are far more important than their cup size. But I will admit that I don't know what they might be.

Panty size? Bank account size? not really sure (I say that joking...I'm married to a supersmart chica. But her bra size doesn't hurt...lol).

Top Bottom