Obama To Release Terrorists Into The U.S.; Violating U.S. Law

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    As most, if not all of you are arare, the anointed one has decided it would be in his best interest to shut down Gitmo and even release some of the terrorists into what's left of our Country. What you may not know is this is a violation of Federal Law (8 U.S.C. 12 § 1182) clearly states that any alien that has engaged in any type of terrorist activity or training cannot be permitted into the United States. However, this administration is more concernerned with what could possibly happen to these "people" if they are returned to their countries of origin rather than what harm they could do to us the American people. I am encouraging everyone to go to http://dontfreeterrorists.org/ and sign their online petition. While I know Obama won't listen maybe enough members of Congress will realize we mean business and do something to stop this.

TowTruck

Jared
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Denham Springs
    What you may not know is this is a violation of Federal Law (8 U.S.C. 12 § 1182) clearly states that any alien that has engaged in any type of terrorist activity or training cannot be permitted into the United States.

so is someone being POTUS and not a US citizen but see how well that worked out :rolleyes:

noblethewhite

B.O.W. Crewmember #515
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Honest truth is I believe this one is another ploy to make the people nervous. I know weird coming from a guy who believes in conspiracies right. Of course you know on fox today they said that alkaida has stolen nukes from pakistan. While our military helped build the sites that house and develop these technologies in pakistan and are currently guarding these sites, so yea. Only thing I can imagine is they're getting ready to blow one up here or in one of the countries we are allies w/ or occupy as another set up to go to war and take over pakistan. And they're not releasing those guys here are you serious. They're sending them to other jails in other countries basically "outsourcing" torture as we so like to do to many of our jobs here in the U.S.lol I will sign this however cus it's not unreasonable, but I don't believe those in gitmo will be here. However they might pin anything that goes a rye here on sum of those guys but I doubt that. That would lead directly back to being the obama administrations fault and I don't believe they're going to do sumthing that drastic just yet. It's progressing fast but not that stupid.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom