OCL Polonium-K 5.56 Suppressors Independence Day Sale -- I'll pay the sales tax!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Just got half a dozen of these in. The Polo K is arguably the best new 5.56 can on the market for 2024, and the price can't be beat at only $540.

Or can it?? Holy crap, it can.

Today through Sunday, buy an OCL Polo K and I'll cover the sales tax (because f the gub'ment) out of my end. Works out to about a 10% discount.

Current turnaround times for individual registrations are nuts. My boy @noob just got his suppressor approved in 3 days!

Text me to secure one: 504-229-2440

IMG_8463.JPG

Bigchillin83

Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I have thought about this a few times, I have a trust with quite a few items but wanna try an individual to get it fast… wish it was free to transfer to a trust afterwards

e30andrew

Jun 11, 2024
    Youngsville, LA
    I have thought about this a few times, I have a trust with quite a few items but wanna try an individual to get it fast… wish it was free to transfer to a trust afterwards
    yeah, paying that $200 again to move it into a trust is ********. At least trust times seem to be coming down as well; 3 months isnt terrible.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    yeah, paying that $200 again to move it into a trust is ********. At least trust times seem to be coming down as well; 3 months isnt terrible.
    I thought long and hard about it. And I have a lot of NFA items, and realized the only person that’s going to want these things is my brother. So I’ll just write in my will that he would handle all the gun stuff and he understands the process. Plus transfer for deceased I believe is free. Also he’s on my trust already so he will take possession of everything anyway. And we have an agreement if he were to sell anything to give the money to my wife and kids.

Bigchillin83

Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    bad thing is im really behind the times on suppressors... all my cans are like 8+ years old... i know theres much better, lighter and quiter out there... lol

and i know the OCL Polo K has some pretty good stats...:drool::dunno:

e30andrew

Jun 11, 2024
    Youngsville, LA
    bad thing is im really behind the times on suppressors... all my cans are like 8+ years old... i know theres much better, lighter and quiter out there... lol

Andrew over at OCL is an absolute legend, and his products are top tier at a killer price point. However, suppressor tech has definitely come a long way in recent years, and all of the new hotness is in 3d printed cans. They can be lighter, stronger, and designed with crazy optimized gas management since they are 3d modeled and simulated for the best performance before they even get to production. You will definitely pay a premium, but its very cool to see where the industry is going.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans

Same. My cans are back when AAC was all the craze circa 2008 or so. So I grabbed an enticer and now this polo k is sounding attractive at the price point

southerncanuck

Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans

I’ll give you a free stainless tumbler to sweeten the deal, I just got them in. Impossible to resist!!!

e70853e322a63bd087d715bc3638b6fa.jpg

southerncanuck

Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Any tri-lug 9mm suppressors?

I have one Rugged Obsidian 9 in stock. Beautiful can. I have this exact one on a trilug myself.

It comes in the box with a pistol booster; the trilug cap is something I’d need to order in from the distributor (takes 2-3 business days).

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    My issue is I'm in the dear air ecosystem. This is small enough to be great on my current build except I'm using a 13.7 barrel with a pin and welded SOLGW Nox to bring it up to 16. So there's the great price + $200 for a tax stamp + $200 for a keymo adaptor.

southerncanuck

Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    My issue is I'm in the dear air ecosystem. This is small enough to be great on my current build except I'm using a 13.7 barrel with a pin and welded SOLGW Nox to bring it up to 16. So there's the great price + $200 for a tax stamp + $200 for a keymo adaptor.

An SBR stamp might be a more fun way to spend the $200, then you’re freeeeeeeeee

Totally unrelated and little know fact: BayouShooter site moderators get Rearden mounting devices at cost.

Top Bottom