Offer for those who have suppressors

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I am considering after christmas going through the paper work/long wait and purchasing a suppressor. I am still deciding between suppressing my .45 acp 1911 or 9mm glock. I was hoping I could check them both out so I was wondering if someone who has one or the other or both would allow me to fire a few rounds through them.

In turn I will by drinks at the local bar etc. Hell, I will wash your car.

Well I am in the NOLA area so if your down. I will pick you up and cart your ass wherever necessary so I can check one of these out. I have heard it is really noticeable outdoors. So I can cart you to honey island etc.

If you know your stuff and want to take me under your wing and share some knowledge I am down. I don't want to sound like I am looking for a date but essentially I am looking for that, a suppressor date, and I am buying. So if you want to grab some beers talk to me about suppressors and just chill PM me. Then we can schedule some shooting sometime. I am going to be here for at least 4 years maybe 7/8 or even 14 ish. **** who knows?

P.S. doesn't need to be anytime soon mid January is good for me so just let me know.

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Well I have a .45 suppressor and a .223 suppressor that can also shoot .22LR. If you want to try them out PM me. We don't have to go far to test them... :squint:

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    Northshore
    Well I have a .45 suppressor and a .223 suppressor that can also shoot .22LR. If you want to try them out PM me. We don't have to go far to test them... :squint:

Teddy here is an opportunity for you to get your truck detailed, maybe he'll fix the tailgate? That alone would be worth it...

JumpmanUSC

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 23, 2007
    Broussard, LA
    Don't mind sharing the opportunity to help someone out so if you drive out to Sherburne you can try out my Gemtech Blackside and TROS Diplomat II for .45ACP and SWR Trident for 9mm. Just give me a week advance notice and I'll do my best to meet you there.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    BF1621E_J_Walker_Blue_Label.jpg

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    ^ Like yourself, since becoming an upward mobile, HK erudite, I won't touch anything short of Blue Label. Those who have such discriminating taste need not be told.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I bought a bottle of Johnny Walker Red Label once. It is hands down the worst liquor that's ever entered my mouth. I don't care if that Blue Label **** is magical...I'd rather drink goat **** than give that bastard Mr. Walker another penny of mine.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    I bought a bottle of Johnny Walker Red Label once. It is hands down the worst liquor that's ever entered my mouth. I don't care if that Blue Label **** is magical...I'd rather drink goat **** than give that bastard Mr. Walker another penny of mine.

You may go back to your Tivo'ed American Idol while we discuss life's perspicacious exorbitances .

Regards,
    Tulse

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom