Old broken guns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slim

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    Metairie
    Any suggestion on where I could possibly sell a couple old 25 amp pistols I inherited?

I have two, I was told neither work but I have not tested that. They have been sitting in the safe for years and I am trying to clear some things out.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    they are likely “Saturday night specials” and wouldn’t be worth much if they worked. Probably would be best to just keep them unless you really don’t want them you might be able to find a gun shop or member here willing to pay a few dollars for them. I’ve seen working ones sell for $60-$70.

If they are colts or made by a manufacturer you recognize they may be worth a little something.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    Pictures, i suggest not shooting them unless inspected by a gunsmith. Isnt there a guy who restores firearms who used to be on that show?

Slim

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    Metairie
    If I can pick them up on the cheap, I like to stash away a few Saturday Night Special type firearms for gun buy back programs.
    This is why I have been holding them this long. I haven't seen anything about gun buy back programs recently. They can keep sitting in my safe until one comes along as they don;t hurt anything and are so small they take up almost no room.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    This is why I have been holding them this long. I haven't seen anything about gun buy back programs recently. They can keep sitting in my safe until one comes along as they don;t hurt anything and are so small they take up almost no room.
    Id get them fixed if possible

Mitch Dufour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ruston
    You never know what you can get for them until you try to sell them. Post up in the market place and see what you catch.

old and 25 for 3 k.JPG

Last edited:
    Top Bottom