Our Greatest Threat! Barack Obama...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    The bill passed the committee. does this mean that the bill will be enacted into law? how can a bill completely give UN power over us and nullify our 2nd amendment rights? im not giving up my guns

I think if the bill passes commitee it still has to be put up for a full vote. But i'm not sure........

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    i just wrote letters to Senators Landrieu and Vitter and stated that the residents of Sportsmans Paradise dont want to give up their guns. I would suggest everyone on here write them too since they represent us. if you dont take action you have no right to complain after the law is passed

Last edited:

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    i just wrote letters to Senators Landrieu and Vitter and stated that the residents of Sportsmans Paradise dont want to give up their guns. I would suggest everyone on here write them too since they represent us. if you dont take action you have no right to bitch after the law is passed

got the contact info?

Y.T.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Central
    There is a reason why Barack Obama does not say the words "I am not a muslim."

He can't. That's the only thing he cannot say. In islam, it is right and good to lie to infidels to further the cause of islam, but he cannot publicly renounce his faith. Doing so would make him guilty of apostasy, for which there is only one punishment.

Death. If he says that he's not a muslim, he's a dead man and he knows it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z7INpMhtG3g

About 50 seconds in.

Y.T.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Central
    Come on folks. There are plenty of reasons to not like Obama but this is just silly. So you guys really think that Obama is running for office so that he can come in and push a "Muslim" agenda.

Sure he has that wacko pro U.N. deal but what does that have to do with being a muslim.

Honestly, I wouldn't even care if he was a muslim.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    I have a problem with a muslim president. Do you want our currency to say in Mohamed we trust? Maybe not in our life time but one day the Muslim Faith will be the largest faith based group in this country. Give it time. Close the borders and close them now.

There is several other reasons I will not vote for Obama. The main reason is Oprah (she runs the country) I hate that B1tch and she has endorsed Obama. Now if Oprah would be willing to put a book I wrote on her book of the month club I would like her.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Take a look at what the Islamics have done to England and France... There are several towns in France that have now officially adopted Sharia law there.

So, will Barak Obama stop 5 times per day to pray? I guess its no worse than Bill Clinton taking a cigar break...

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Come on folks. There are plenty of reasons to not like Obama but this is just silly. So you guys really think that Obama is running for office so that he can come in and push a "Muslim" agenda.

Sure he has that wacko pro U.N. deal but what does that have to do with being a muslim.

Honestly, I wouldn't even care if he was a muslim.

Out of anybody in the political arena, Who would you think could have the ability to sympathize in some way with these wackos?

Is it a far off "tin foil hat" theory?? Maybe........

Y.T.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Central
    Out of anybody in the political arena, Who would you think could have the ability to sympathize in some way with these wackos?

Is it a far off "tin foil hat" theory?? Maybe........

Obama still hasn't committed to a withdraw from Iraq. Would sympathising with muslims (read: not the extremist) really be so bad. Heck, maybe if we quit bombing them they would stop churning out new terrorists every day.

don't worry man, I don't knock anybody for having a tin foil hat. Mine is securely in place, just not on this issue.

zitch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    Take a look at what the Islamics have done to England and France... There are several towns in France that have now officially adopted Sharia law there.

Why don't you back this up with a source? I can't find anything about any town in France adopting Sharia law except for bloggers theorizing about it and some Archbishop in the U.K. saying that it's "inevitable". Post something by any of the major news sources that actually says this has happened?

There's many (very many) things I really don't like about Obama, but seriously, trying to argue that he's a "closet Muslim" or a "Muslim sympathizer" is not going to help (Hell, that's sounding like the Hillary camp arguing that one of Obama's statement recently was viciously sexist...). Really, I seriously doubt he practices Islam, and it really doesn't matter even if he does.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Obama still hasn't committed to a withdraw from Iraq. Would sympathising with muslims (read: not the extremist) really be so bad. Heck, maybe if we quit bombing them they would stop churning out new terrorists every day.

don't worry man, I don't knock anybody for having a tin foil hat. Mine is securely in place, just not on this issue.

What part of kill all the infidels don't you get? Find a Quran and check it out. We don't need a president with and REMOTE resemblence to those fokkers....

Oh btw you and me = infidels.....:D

If we quit bombing them, they churn faster and more buildings fall.....

Y.T.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Central
    What part of kill all the infidels don't you get? Find a Quran and check it out. We don't need a president with and REMOTE resemblence to those fokkers....

Oh btw you and me = infidels.....:D

If we quit bombing them, they churn faster and more buildings fall.....

From what I understand about Islam and the Quaran (and that is very little)there are different sects that interperet it differently. Some believe in Jihad and others see it as a peaceful religion.

Read Benazir Bhutto's new book, Reconciliation: Islam, Democracy, and the West.

The reason that I say I don't care about whether or not he is a Muslim is because I believe in the constitution. Seperation of Church and state. I think that if Obama did become president (and I hope he doesn't) then he would make his decisions based on what he thought was best for the country and not what was best for his religion (whatever it may be).

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    From what I understand about Islam and the Quaran (and that is very little)there are different sects that interperet it differently. Some believe in Jihad and others see it as a peaceful religion.

Read Benazir Bhutto's new book, Reconciliation: Islam, Democracy, and the West.

The reason that I say I don't care about whether or not he is a Muslim is because I believe in the constitution. Seperation of Church and state. I think that if Obama did become president (and I hope he doesn't) then he would make his decisions based on what he thought was best for the country and not what was best for his religion (whatever it may be).

You know Democrats don't think :D:mamoru:

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    Obama still hasn't committed to a withdraw from Iraq. Would sympathizing with muslims (read: not the extremist) really be so bad. Heck, maybe if we quit bombing them they would stop churning out new terrorists every day.

Sympathizing is a sign of weakness.

Islam as a whole is a very peace-full religion, it is the extremist that make them look bad. Religious extremist of any religion is a bad thing.

Y.T.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Central

Islam as a whole is a very peace-full religion, it is the extremist that make them look bad. Religious extremist of any religion is a bad thing.
    The Golden Rule- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

If Muslim states had been bombing the U.S. and butting into our domestic policy for the last XX amount of years then we would probably be wanting to go over there and do a little "terrorism" as well. That is the kind of sympathy that I am talking about.

Hate to say it but this sounds a little like "War is peace" 1984

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts

There is nothing peacefull about Islam. We are all Infidels in their eyes.

Europe is lost, we are next unless we wake up.

Top Bottom