Our Greatest Threat! Barack Obama...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    A PAID POLITICAL ANNOUNCEMENT BY SEN. BARACK OBAMA
    (D-IL)
    My fellow Identity-Americans.

As your future President I want to thank my supporters, for their... well, support.

Your mindless support of me, despite my complete lack of any legislative achievement, my pastor's relations with Louis Farrakhan and Libyan dictator Moamar Quadafi, or my blatantly leftist voting record while I present myself as some sort of bi-partisan agent of change.

I also like how my supporters claim my youthful drug use and criminal behavior somehow qualifies me for the Presidency after 8 years of claiming Bush's youthful drinking disqualifies him. Your hypocrisy is a beacon of hope shining over a sea of political posing.

I would also like to thank the Kennedys for coming out in support of me. There's a lot of glamour behind the Kennedy name, even though JFK started the Vietnam War, his brother Robert illegally wiretapped Martin Luther King, Jr. and Teddy killed a teenage girl. And I'm not going anywhere near the cousins, both literally and figuratively.

And I'd like to thank Oprah Winfrey for her support. Her love of meaningless empty platitudes will be the force that propels me to the White House.

Americans should vote for me, not because of my lack of experience or achievement, but because I make people feel good. Voting for me causes some white folk to feel relieved of their imagined, racist guilt.
    I say things that sound meaningful, but don't really mean anything because Americans are tired of things having meaning. If things have meaning, then that means you have to think about them.
    Americans are tired of thinking.
    It's time to shut down the brain, and open up the heart.
    So when you go to vote in the primaries, remember - don't think, just do.
    And do it for me.
    Thank You.
    Barack Hussein Obama, Jr

nastynewt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2007
    Franklinton/Houma LA
    Every time i hear the word Obama the song BLACK BETTY starts playing in my head. maybe I could invite Obama over for a Sunday lunch I cook a mean Pork Roast!

Last edited:

Charlie Xray

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    There are a lot of things I don't like about John McCain - and I mean a LOT!

I am voting FOR: 1) the Second Amendment, 2) Constitutional Judges, 3) Finishing the GWOT not cutting and running.

The lesser of two evils argument is BS. Since a vote for any third party "protest-vote-make-me-feel-better-by-sending-a-message" candidate cannot possibly deliver on those three important issues, because they will NEVER be elected and even if they were, they have no party in Congress to support them, thus is in effect a vote for Obama, then that is why I will vote for John McCain.

If you want to capitulate on those three points, then by all means stay home, vote third party or write-in and be an active participant in the election of the WORST of two evils. Then be prepared to live with the disaster that you helped bring about.

Get over the emotions, grow up, and see the light of day and what a protest vote really means. I have gone through that process. RR is dead, and he ain't coming back.

CX

BR 870

Standing behind you...
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 23, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    There are a lot of things I don't like about John McCain - and I mean a LOT!

I am voting FOR: 1) the Second Amendment, 2) Constitutional Judges, 3) Finishing the GWOT not cutting and running.

The lesser of two evils argument is BS. Since a vote for any third party "protest-vote-make-me-feel-better-by-sending-a-message" candidate cannot possibly deliver on those three important issues, because they will NEVER be elected and even if they were, they have no party in Congress to support them, thus is in effect a vote for Obama, then that is why I will vote for John McCain.

If you want to capitulate on those three points, then by all means stay home, vote third party or write-in and be an active participant in the election of the WORST of two evils. Then be prepared to live with the disaster that you helped bring about.

Get over the emotions, grow up, and see the light of day and what a protest vote really means. I have gone through that process. RR is dead, and he ain't coming back.

CX
    +1... Sadly some people think they are voting on "principles". But by doing so, they are betraying the very principles they falsely believe they are voting on...

Thought for the day: THE ROAD TO HELL IS PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS

Ragin Cajun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2008
    St. Charles Parish
    John McCain will stab you in the back. The Hildebeast or Osama Obama will stab you in the chest.

I'd rather be stabbed in the front. At least that way I can have a chance to bloody the bastard's nose before I bleed out. I'm through voting for the lesser of two evils. Doing that got us the PATRIOT Acts I and II, GWOT, and basically, the view that the Constitution is a piece of toilet paper.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Mary Landrieu's response to my objection to Osama Obama's Save the world poverty act.......

Dear Mr. Crawford:

Thank you for contacting me regarding Senate Bill 2433, the Global Poverty Act of 2007. I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on this issue with me.

As you know, S.2433 is a bipartisan bill introduced by Senator Barack Obama and is designed to address the problem of poverty worldwide. It would require the President to develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to further the United States foreign policy objective of promoting the reduction of global poverty. S.2433 would also require the achievement of the Millennium Development Goal of reducing by one-half the proportion of people worldwide, between 1990 and 2015, who live on less than $1 per day. The bill was introduced on December 7, 2007 and has been referred to the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations. An identical bill was passed by the U.S. House of Representatives and has also been referred to the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations. Contrary to concerns, neither bill mandates nor commits the U.S. to any new spending. Please be certain that I will keep your comments in mind should S.2433 proceed to a vote in the Senate.

The United States Agency of International Development (USAID) is an independent federal government agency that is the principle administrator of U.S. foreign assistance. Information on the international initiatives funded through USAID can be found on the agency’s website at http://www.usaid.gov.

I agree that there are many deserving causes in the United States that could use additional funding. However, with international aid totaling less than one half of one percent of the federal budget, these international programs serve important purposes without compromising domestic issues. You can be assured that I will only support funding for beneficial and effective initiatives and will remain committed to rooting out wasteful spending.

Again, I appreciate hearing from you and hope you will continue to contact me on matters of mutual concern. Please visit my website at http://landrieu.senate.gov for more information on other legislative issues.

With warmest regards, I am
    Sincerely,
    A
    Mary L. Landrieu

United States Senator

SimonJester308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Here is a quote from the Patriot's CongressCritter Recognition Guide "If its lips are moving, the sound its making is a lie" If its running for President, it will lie. Matters not if its a Republicrat, or a Demopublican. It will lie to you. When are the majority of us going to accept this as fact? Whatever the government gives to others, it has to take from us first. Want to know the biggest threat to gun owners? Us. Yeah, I said it. Us. Want to know why? Because in this dangerous game, we keep playing "defense". We keep reacting to what they do. So as long as they keep playing the tune we dance to, eventually we lose. Quietly like sheep.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA

SimonJester308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    How about we buy a hello kitty AR for every girl scout in the country and have them march on Washington DC? Maybe thats what they are using all the cookie money for, hmmmm?

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    It would require the President to develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to further the United States foreign policy objective of promoting the reduction of global poverty.

I guess using nukes to accomplish this would be out of the question? :)

Top Bottom