Over the shoulder knife sheath.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    I'd like to find a nice over the shoulder sort of knife sheath. Any idea where I may find some of these rare creations?

I'm not a huge fan of carrying my knife on my belt, especially when in the woods, it would be nice to have something over the shoulder or similiar that keeps my knife close at hand and secure, but out of the way, and without crowding my belt.

Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    I found it, and that looks promising, thank you sir!

I hate to spend $10 for about 3 feet of 550 cord, but its worth buying to see how exactly its made if nothing else. :)

Wilson54

MS-Deltan
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Louisiana
    I am a fan of 4 inch (wide) cane/bush knives. I file sharpen them until they are "nasty sharp". Never broke one and they are cheap as it gets (paid 8 bucks for my last one made in Brazil). I'd love an "over the shoulder" scabbard for one. But...................
    BUT...........on another note........there IS a VERY NICE kinda cane knife/machete made.
    It is a Woodman's Pal......AND you can get a leather sheath for it (and engraved too).
    These are fine as a melon on a vine............Save your Kabars and Cold Steel and Tanto blades for peeling potatoes in the kitchen....... go here
    http://www.woodmanspal.com/

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    speaking of which, do they make one for the upper arm? my belt is a bit crowded and If it were possible to get a nice comfortable sheath for my off hand upper arm that would stay in place I think it would be berry tacticool :)

CavalryJim

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    crocodile-dundee-screenshot-you-call-that-a-knife11.jpg

Top Bottom