Palin's email hacked

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    yeah I saw someone was playing Counterstrike.

(I used to own an internet cafe, it's prob one of her kids. not many adults came in to play)

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    The only thing that seems faked is the CS chat...lol. My wife told me it was a conspiracy and that the messages and addresses were planted fakes. I'm going to give her a glass of kool-aid when I get home today.

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    The only thing that seems faked is the CS chat...lol. My wife told me it was a conspiracy and that the messages and addresses were planted fakes. I'm going to give her a glass of kool-aid when I get home today.

damn, i figured at the rate you have been choking down the "prophet" flavored kool-aid you wouldnt be able to let anyone within 6 blocks have a sip.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    damn, i figured at the rate you have been choking down the "prophet" flavored kool-aid you wouldnt be able to let anyone within 6 blocks have a sip.

Hey, I'm not the one who wants experience. Wait, now it's change? Which one is the McCain touting this week? I can't remember. It might be experienced change. Either way, it really is appreciated that he really wants to change everything now. It's not like he didn't have 26 years to start the 'change'. But I guess some people are slower than others...

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    he isnt going to "change" anything. no president can. seperation of powers, or at least thats what i was taught.
    the president cannot create laws or enforce laws, but the prophet has unusual powers, so he may be able to.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom