Pawn Shop Delights for a Buck

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul Gomez

www.Gomez-Training.com
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Baton Rouge, More or Less
    3555864702_e3f052303a.jpg

So I was in Houston this AM with time to kill before a meeting and I saw a pawn shop on the side of the highway. For old times sake, I was inspired to walk in and see what could be had for five bucks.

Years ago, in the throws of a misspent youth, I discovered that pawn shops and flea markets were a treasure trove of improvised weapons for cheap. I don't recall my first time, but I do remember picking up an old screwdriver while in DC on an eighth grade trip. I wrapped the handle with duck tape and left it taped inside trash cans whenever we went into the museums and recovered it upon exiting the buildings.

Anyway, for the princely sum of one dollar, I picked up these lovlies.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Years ago, in the throws of a misspent youth, I discovered that pawn shops and flea markets were a treasure trove of improvised weapons for cheap. I don't recall my first time, but I do remember picking up an old screwdriver while in DC on an eighth grade trip. I wrapped the handle with duck tape and left it taped inside trash cans whenever we went into the museums and recovered it upon exiting the buildings.

Anyway, for the princely sum of one dollar, I picked up these lovlies.
    SHANK 'EM!!:rockon:

Top Bottom