petro chemical is killing black people in Louisiana ?????

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    this is what we are dealing with in climate change experts fellas ...... Then ACO gotta try to clean it up by telling people not to yell :dogkeke:

bout sums it up

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I Love Replay so I could actually see who started the yelling first. If she’s right then there would be much more cancer along the river in cancer alley.

And your facts don’t matter, it’s our feelings that matter!
    I worked w/pcb in oil in the 80s. I heard all the older guys before me had died working with that stuff. When msds sheets came out the pcb causes a specific cancer. When I asked what the older guys died of it was not that cancer. Most were heart disease and guess what, most of them smoked heavily. And The Drinking!

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    How can a subject matter expert not even be able to answer a simple question and choose to revert the question back to the person who asked… lol she had the world at her fingertips all she had to do was say how to fix it and her narrative would have been world wide!!!! Instead she had no answer what so ever except “ how would you fix it mr Louisiana” lol… they have no answer… the only answer they have is to crumble America as we know it and spin it out of control so that they can gain control…*edit “better control”

Not to mention lead paint and asbestos was in everything back then

Last edited:
    Top Bottom